Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Over-rated book which turned out trashy? (Page 10)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

^^ Really? Compared to the books, I loved the movie! Jacob, Emmett and Jasper made it worth it. haha. I loved Emmett in the movie. Was basically making fun of the Ed/Bella bits, and quoting. And cracking loads of jokes.

Love,
Radz

Shocked I think I handled the book better.  I really don't like the girl that played Bella..she can't act that well..no emotions on her face. OMG!! I was cracking up during that scene where Ed goes into the sun and he was like sparkling!! ROFL it was waaaay too cheesy!!
I loved Emmett though!! and Jasper!! I didn't mind Alice as well. She was nice.

Umm..I was just trying to block my ears from the screaming and squealing LOL that was basically how I watched the whole movie.
 I ended up throwing Gobstoppers at my friends to get them to stop screaming.LOL soo..I guess you can say I enjoyed the movie more too.Wink  LOL
Nitya :)

Edited by nityatarlapally - 29 November 2009 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Memyself09sourpussAnhdara13

gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Originally posted by aneeshadgr8

alchemist...pointness..!!

people mentioning harry potter here...Wacko...harry potter has every thing...from human emotions,to magical feelings....seriously the plot itself is so magical,plus the various characters depicted in the bbook,make it a must read for every age group..:)

completely disagreee on that...alchemist is one of those books which has d pottentialto actually actually change your life..it did mine...i mean it makes u belive in miraclesmakes u believe in d power of your own heart's voice gives u d strength to uninhibitantlly follow your heart find your purpose in life find that one dream one misson which wld define ur very existnce and then have faith in yourself have courage to follow that dream till d very end till d time it becomes ur reality it gives u courage to take risks to go on fighting challenging urself to never give up hope...it teaches u d languag of d omens...a language wid hwich u can feel ki god and hismaggic is enfolding right infront of ur eyes..all u nee to od is open ur eyes and belive in miracles ka existance coz if u belive then miracles WILL happen...eveyr single page of alch talks abt hope..every isngle page is like a guiding star,,theres no defeat no negetivity in any single page of it...wenver am sad confused wen i cant decide dnt find a way i randomly open alchy and try to dechipher d omens by wats writte on d page that opens...and it wooorks it so works like magic...its all about blievig in it yaar...nothing else..and for me Cohello is Heave sent...every single book of his is a life time treasure its like bhaggu himself teaching us d way of life...Big smile

whoa so longShockedLOL
not a fan of philosophical buks , dont believe in them,dreams for me r just dreams..Ouch..i found alchemist boring,and yes,its like so much ado for nothing Ouch...i know,its a best seller n all that,but it didnt affect me.
yikes Senior Member
yikes
yikes

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
LOL, Twilight Tongue

I don't hate vampires, I just don't like Robert Pattinson Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Memyself09QuirkychhiltJess.isomersU-No-Poo

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
^^ Add Taylor Lautner to the list as well :P Don't like him either!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Pooisomers

ammygurl IF-Dazzler
ammygurl
ammygurl

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
aww...no....i love him sooo much
chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
^^ Of course you do.... everyone has their own favourites :)
Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
all chetan bhagat books !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirky

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Originally posted by aneeshadgr8

alchemist...pointness..!!

people mentioning harry potter here...Wacko...harry potter has every thing...from human emotions,to magical feelings....seriously the plot itself is so magical,plus the various characters depicted in the bbook,make it a must read for every age group..:)

completely disagreee on that...alchemist is one of those books which has d pottentialto actually actually change your life..it did mine...i mean it makes u belive in miraclesmakes u believe in d power of your own heart's voice gives u d strength to uninhibitantlly follow your heart find your purpose in life find that one dream one misson which wld define ur very existnce and then have faith in yourself have courage to follow that dream till d very end till d time it becomes ur reality it gives u courage to take risks to go on fighting challenging urself to never give up hope...it teaches u d languag of d omens...a language wid hwich u can feel ki god and hismaggic is enfolding right infront of ur eyes..all u nee to od is open ur eyes and belive in miracles ka existance coz if u belive then miracles WILL happen...eveyr single page of alch talks abt hope..every isngle page is like a guiding star,,theres no defeat no negetivity in any single page of it...wenver am sad confused wen i cant decide dnt find a way i randomly open alchy and try to dechipher d omens by wats writte on d page that opens...and it wooorks it so works like magic...its all about blievig in it yaar...nothing else..and for me Cohello is Heave sent...every single book of his is a life time treasure its like bhaggu himself teaching us d way of life...Big smile
i completely agree.. and the alchemist is one of my fav books..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_yv

Go to top