Page 45 of 47

goldenball

Goldie

goldenball

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Author Name : Rakhi Sunil Kumar

Book : Dancing Mirrors

Buy from : infibeam.com / flipkart.com

Synopsis  : Dancing Mirrors is a beautiful story of a young girl to chose between her heart and her desires. Its a very interesting story, and very gripping.

Naina Handa, an aspiring ballet dancer falls in love with Raj through internet friendship and comes to India to explore their relationship more but she decides to move realizing that they differ too much...Later she meets Raj's twin brother Aaryan Oberoi...Rich and Handsome….completely opposite to Raj except that they look same...

Can Aaryan fulfill what she desired from Raj...?

Dancing Mirrors ...a soft…peppy...fresh….young romance, full of confusions...and confusions, a beautiful journey of Naina, will make one think about it…

"Why you love someone…?"

Here is the book review, very much recommended for the freshness of the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Spirited-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recommend - A - BOOK! (Page 45)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mak3mesmile

mak3mesmile

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Not sure if anyone will read this post but still worth a try...If you are not squeamish, love fantasy and are atleast fifteen the these books are for you.

George R.R. Martin--A Song of Ice and Fire Series 

Amazing series but dont expect any lovey-dovey stuff...there is sexual material, cussing, gore, vulgarity but it is still an amazing read...you wont put the book down but pick it up at your own risk ;) 

clara25

clara25

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Author Name : Kim Echlin

Book : The Disappeared

Buy from : crossword.in

Synopsis : Excellent story about a romance that lights up in Canada and dies in the face of genocide in Cambodia. Beautifully melds prose and poetry.

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anisha-

revolution 2020..Not bad at all!!.. In fact i liked this one better than most of his books..!!..
Yeah, but his other books were definitely better Ann, common, 3 mistakes, was so much better ! 

-Spirited-

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
The Sky is Falling
Its already a very famous book... Its written by Sydney Sheldon
Its a murder mystery about a very high esteemed and reputed family of USA consisting of five members all die in less than a year in different accident some in fire some in road accident etc and our lead girl heads out to solve this mystery on a hunch because it is believed that all this was just an accident but she has a doubt, Dana Evans the very famous reporter from the book The Best Laid Plan (another book of sydney sheldon in which dana played a small role but was very impressive nonetheless) travels across a lot of countries to solve the mystery but soon finds that her own life is at stake because she dig in too deep... 
you will love her wits but curse her for believing everyone... but she is awesome and it is very hard to guess who the real culprit is but well i guessed... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07iTangled_25

sweetyrosary

sweetyrosary

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Name: Love Story by Erich Segal

Genre: RomanceHeart

Story outline:  This is a story about a rich Harvard jock Oliver Barrett IV, from a stuffy WASP family and a Radcliffe wisecracking, working class beauty Jenny Cavilleri. opposites in nearly every way, Oliver and Jenny immediately attract, sharing a love that defies     
                      everything..yet will end too soon.Cry
                         A love that will linger in your heart now and                                                          forever..Smile
Why do you recommend it: This book is for someone who is in love, or was in love, or desires to be in love.Wink
Other comment: you'll fall in love with Love Story
Rating:5

cs-07

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Can anyone suggest me a good crime or mystery novel please ?

not Agatha ... I am a fan of Harlan Coben 

mak3mesmile

mak3mesmile

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
If you want to try something way out of the box...and i mean way out then try 

I Am an Executioner: Love Stories by Rajesh Parameswaran 

I haven't finished reading it but its really different from all the other stuff I've read.

Now this is one of my favorites. Even though its meant for teens (Im a teenager i know) I think its okay for adults too. 

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 

Its a really edgy story. If you havent already...READ IT!!

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver was good too.

Sold by Patricia McCormick is a short but extremely powerful read. It handles a pretty intense subject quite gracefully the subject being prostitution. 

Read Sarah Dessen in general especially Truth About Forever and Lock and Key 

For Paranormal Romance(teen) try The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer...extremely hot male character ;) Wolves of Mercy Series and The Fallen series 

For like Victorian Times romance try Julie Garwood and Johanna Lindsey

If you have not yet enlightened yourself to John Greene than do it!! Preferably with Looking for Alaska

The Book Thief was amazing until I had to return it. Couldnt finish it but what i did read was amazing. Its Holocaust theme. More on this theme would be Night (amazing book) and The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas (I cried, in both the book and the movie) and Between Shades of Gray (I cried in this one too)

Will Grayson Will Grayson is freaking amazing atleast for me (mature readers please :)

Oh and Water for Elephants, good book

Wow thats a lot. Yeah i read a bunch but havent read anything recently because of the amazing ffs here. So if you still dont find anything to read you always have the amazing India Forums' writers :)

Edited by mak3mesmile - 06 July 2012 at 9:01pm

-Spirited-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top