Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clara25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Author Name : Kim Echlin

Book : The Disappeared

Buy from : crossword.in

Synopsis : Excellent story about a romance that lights up in Canada and dies in the face of genocide in Cambodia. Beautifully melds prose and poetry.
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -anisha-

revolution 2020..Not bad at all!!.. In fact i liked this one better than most of his books..!!..

Yeah, but his other books were definitely better Ann, common, 3 mistakes, was so much better ! 
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The Sky is Falling
Its already a very famous book... Its written by Sydney Sheldon
Its a murder mystery about a very high esteemed and reputed family of USA consisting of five members all die in less than a year in different accident some in fire some in road accident etc and our lead girl heads out to solve this mystery on a hunch because it is believed that all this was just an accident but she has a doubt, Dana Evans the very famous reporter from the book The Best Laid Plan (another book of sydney sheldon in which dana played a small role but was very impressive nonetheless) travels across a lot of countries to solve the mystery but soon finds that her own life is at stake because she dig in too deep... 
you will love her wits but curse her for believing everyone... but she is awesome and it is very hard to guess who the real culprit is but well i guessed... 
sweetyrosary thumbnail
Name: Love Story by Erich Segal

Genre: Romanceโค๏ธ

Story outline:  This is a story about a rich Harvard jock Oliver Barrett IV, from a stuffy WASP family and a Radcliffe wisecracking, working class beauty Jenny Cavilleri. opposites in nearly every way, Oliver and Jenny immediately attract, sharing a love that defies     
                      everything..yet will end too soon.๐Ÿ˜ญ
                         A love that will linger in your heart now and                                                          forever..๐Ÿ˜Š
Why do you recommend it: This book is for someone who is in love, or was in love, or desires to be in love.๐Ÿ˜‰
Other comment: you'll fall in love with Love Story
Rating:5
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Can anyone suggest me a good crime or mystery novel please ?

not Agatha ... I am a fan of Harlan Coben 
mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
If you want to try something way out of the box...and i mean way out then try 

I Am an Executioner: Love Stories by Rajesh Parameswaran 

I haven't finished reading it but its really different from all the other stuff I've read.

Now this is one of my favorites. Even though its meant for teens (Im a teenager i know) I think its okay for adults too. 

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 

Its a really edgy story. If you havent already...READ IT!!

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver was good too.

Sold by Patricia McCormick is a short but extremely powerful read. It handles a pretty intense subject quite gracefully the subject being prostitution. 

Read Sarah Dessen in general especially Truth About Forever and Lock and Key 

For Paranormal Romance(teen) try The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer...extremely hot male character ;) Wolves of Mercy Series and The Fallen series 

For like Victorian Times romance try Julie Garwood and Johanna Lindsey

If you have not yet enlightened yourself to John Greene than do it!! Preferably with Looking for Alaska

The Book Thief was amazing until I had to return it. Couldnt finish it but what i did read was amazing. Its Holocaust theme. More on this theme would be Night (amazing book) and The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas (I cried, in both the book and the movie) and Between Shades of Gray (I cried in this one too)

Will Grayson Will Grayson is freaking amazing atleast for me (mature readers please :)

Oh and Water for Elephants, good book

Wow thats a lot. Yeah i read a bunch but havent read anything recently because of the amazing ffs here. So if you still dont find anything to read you always have the amazing India Forums' writers :)

Edited by mak3mesmile - 11 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name: Night Road
Author: Kristin Hannah
Genre: Teen Fiction
Story Outline: Its about 3 friends, who are in their senior year, and one bad decision could affect their lives forever. The 3 friends are trying to enjoy their last few days at school, and one of them will not be able to graduate. The other 2 will live the rest of their lives with regret. Its a story about a mother's forgiveness, and trying to move forward in life. 
Why do you recommend it: its great for all the teens out there... lots of great lessons to be learnt from one amazing book. 
Rating:
Edited by -mango- - 11 years ago
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Only Time will tell by Jeffrey Archer 
Genre: 
Mystery
Story Outline: 
Why do you recommend it: It is a real page turner. You should give it a try. I am sure every mystery lover will love it. 
Other comment: 
Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best): 3 and half. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Kiss An Angel By Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Genre: 
Romance
Story Outline: A rich girl marries a country/mysterious guy.
Why do you recommend it: Its a toal treasure for those who love spontaneous romance and happy endings and chills and thrills! 
Other comment: Give it a shot! 
Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best): 4.9!! (no books perfect ;p)
MochaQueen thumbnail
Chinese cinderella
Are you afraid of the dark
An inspector calls
Of mice and men

are all amazinggg stories <3

Oh and how can I forgot...PEER E KAMIL(PBUH) by umera ahmed (english version)
best book ive ever read
changed my life :)