Recommend - A - BOOK! - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Name: A bend in the road

Author: Nicholas Sparks

Genre: Romance, drama

Outline:
Miles Ryan, a deputy sheriff in New Bern, North Carolina is trying to get over the tragic death of his wife Missy. After two years they stop investigating the case but Miles won't stop until he finds out who killed his wife. Miles has a son named Jonah and through Jonah he meets Sarah Andrews which is Jonahs teacher. Sarah is someone that came just in time to make Miles believe that he can move on and be happy even though the love of his life is no longer with him. Throughout the book Miles's and Sarah's love for each other gets stronger but there is a secret someone is hiding that can break them apart.

I recommend it because I felt it's a little different from the rest of his books that I've read.

I just finished this last week!  It was really good...I liked to see that the writing style was a little different from his normal books and HOORAYYY for the happy ending!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
a time to killl - john grisham
the firm - john grisham
someone recommended this author to me and i have read 2 of his books, will surely read more.
If you are interested in a suspence, mystery kind of books, be sure to pick these.
The first few pages can be boring, later it wil be hard to put the book down.
i myself stayed upto 3 am reading this book 😉 but i do tht for all of my books so idk 😆
Name: Mortal Instrument Series Or Clockwork Angel series by Cassandra Clare

(I read most of them, believe me when i say that they are wonderful if you havent already read them)

If you're looking for a good fantasy then read Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel by  Michael Scott

You can look these up on b&n and read the reviews. Hope i helped--i love reading too :)

Edited by mak3mesmile - 12 years ago
Name: Fallen, Torment, Passion, rapture (not released yet) (series)
Author: Lauren Kate
Genre: romance and fantasy
Story Line: a boy named daniel, a fallen angel and always loves the same girl, lucy, every time she is reincarnated..once he starts loving her she always dies...their are reasons and secrets as to why this happens...
Why recommended: very interesting..if you get into them.. they are very lovely...if you like vampires, angels e.t.c. then you will surely like it!!
Rating: 5!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x 

Name: Safe Haven

Author: Nicholas Sparks

Genre: Romance, drama

Outline: Katie Feldman moves to a small town in North Carolina, trying to escape her ugly past.  She works at a restaurant as a waitress and soon finds herself falling in love with a local store owner, Alex.  Alex has two kids with his late wife and tries to be the best father to his kids.  He also finds himself readily attracted to katie but Katie has secrets that she slowly shares with him.  Just when their relationship is about to move to a next level, something about Katie's past comes back to shatter the relationship.

I recommend it because I felt it's a little different from the rest of his books that I've read.  There's a good message for men AND women in the book...I've learnt to speak up for myself more after I've read the book.  It was an amazing experience that I'd like to share with others.
revolution 2020..Not bad at all!!.. In fact i liked this one better than most of his books..!!..
Maybe you've watched the movie. Maybe You havnt heard of it at all.
Something Borrowed. By Emily Giffin.

It is one of the best books Ive ever read.
Its a Romactic book. For Adults unless you are mature for your age. A very common story narrated in a very different and amazing way.

The 2nd book after that is called Somthing Blue

It is Highly recommended. (:

OH! And do read Mortal Instruments series. It REALLY is Fantabulous. It goes out for all fantasy/romance readers. It includes a really badass hot guy who is full of himself, a badboy and what not.
Just the way us girls like em ;)
guys are all of nichlas sparks book emotional, can you guys recommend me a book by nicholas sparks thats a little bit upbeat ??

:)
Author Name : Rakhi Sunil Kumar

Book : Dancing Mirrors

Buy from : infibeam.com / flipkart.com

Synopsis  : Dancing Mirrors is a beautiful story of a young girl to chose between her heart and her desires. Its a very interesting story, and very gripping.

Naina Handa, an aspiring ballet dancer falls in love with Raj through internet friendship and comes to India to explore their relationship more but she decides to move realizing that they differ too much...Later she meets Raj's twin brother Aaryan Oberoi...Rich and Handsome….completely opposite to Raj except that they look same...

Can Aaryan fulfill what she desired from Raj...?

Dancing Mirrors ...a soft…peppy...fresh….young romance, full of confusions...and confusions, a beautiful journey of Naina, will make one think about it…

"Why you love someone…?"

Here is the book review, very much recommended for the freshness of the story.

Not sure if anyone will read this post but still worth a try...If you are not squeamish, love fantasy and are atleast fifteen the these books are for you.

George R.R. Martin--A Song of Ice and Fire Series 

Amazing series but dont expect any lovey-dovey stuff...there is sexual material, cussing, gore, vulgarity but it is still an amazing read...you wont put the book down but pick it up at your own risk ;)