Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

spoilt babies of the forum, raise your thumb. Let us come together and say "First children gets scolded more cos they soooo deserve that πŸ˜‰ "   πŸ‘πŸΌ

😑 ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We get scolded because of the subsequent borns..Not because of what we did... 😭 ...Anyways, I will choose to be a first born everytime I get to..The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages...I am still reaping the rewards of being the first born and I will trade it for nothing else, not even the last born... 😳 😳 😳
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hey, i am a first born 😎 but spoilt rotten and loved sooo much. who would scold an angel like gauri πŸ€”...no one πŸ˜› being the only daughter helps too. brothers dote over me as well as mom-dad....yeah, but I was pretty hard on my first born πŸ˜† but she is my laadli too. I think first borns have that special connection with the parents....that extra love b/c they bear the burnt of all trials and errors of parenting first. no subsequently born can ever take our place....not even in their wildest possible dreams unless they are hallucinating
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
...I think first bornz have it easy, and the parentz scold the youngerz ones *ahem*me*ahem* more. lol
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raksha.l

I am still reaping the rewards of being the first born and I will trade it for nothing else, not even the last born... 😳 😳 😳

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

no subsequently born can ever take our place....not even in their wildest possible dreams unless they are hallucinating

I guess even though everybody has complaints, we all dont want to trade places with anyone else πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Maybe you get attached with the way you are treated. I for one, can say that I would be mighty insecure if someone tried to take my place as the baby of the family.

Sohn - πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - On your repeat roll.

crazymystery thumbnail
Yes, the first born child definately has a harder time. I am the eldest-i have a younger brother, and we have a big age gap. I get scolded if i let him do something worng, but when i try to stop him, he starts crying and then i get scolded for that-so either way, i lose
Nitisha
Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohn

oooohhhhh! So this is called 'bumping'!! Main bhi kya amazing tubelight hoon πŸ˜• 

waaaaaaa 😭 ...Im really on a repeat roll 😭 Im not posting anymore πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜• N Dew...I dont like you πŸ˜•

You are welcome πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arey baba .. we had some funny comments from people .. so thought you would like to read /enjoy ..πŸ˜†

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Morning_Dew

You are welcome πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arey baba .. we had some funny comments from people .. so thought you would like to read /enjoy ..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I realised it dew, was just kidding, hope you didnt mind. I was just going thru the comments...yh lol..some of em are funny πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: tisha_g

Oh ya , I am the first born and I am thoroughly spoilt.πŸ˜›

πŸ€—from one first born to other...and guess what, getting all toys/books brand new helps too.  why to settle down for hand me downs when we are treated like princesses/princes by our parents.  younger siblings are just the entourage provided for the entertainment of the first bornsπŸ˜›

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And I missed out on just being First or the last born 😳 😭

I am happy for you all who are first borns and the youngest ones πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: tisha_g

Darn! I missed on all that entourage fun.πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see, your parents were so contenet just having you, they did not even feel the need for any chhotey miyansπŸ˜†  in my case, after raising this toofani batchi, they needed a break...a comfort that they can pop out calm and quiet kids tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†