Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Don't be put off by the rather serious-looking subject header; I don't expect this will turn out a very serious thread....This is a peaceful thread

Now to the subject. I want everyone's ideas, visions, fantasies of what Heaven and Hell would be like

Not just Hindu Muslim or Christians or members of other religions with a Heaven and a Hell...atheists as well. Being an atheist doesn't mean you don't have any imagination.Tongue Just make something up LOL

With Heaven, and Hell you guys have a free hand...it can b red cave filled with fire or the place of eternal rainbow and sun lightLOL please state if this is the way you'd like it to be or the way you think it would be - which can be two very different things.

I think I've said enough....will add my view point later

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your idea of Heaven and Hell" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged

nice topic Smile

well I view hell as place...where all ugly ppl r... LOL lots of fire...but some r resting in corners...where it is still very hot but that much fire...lol... LOL

and heaven...now don't laugh at what I say but this is what I have been imagining it since I was a kid... its a place where all nice ppl...and usually the ppl that u love r there... and u can get whatever u want...because u have been so good in here... well I guess thats all...and yea heaven is always sunny...hehe...no rain or cold weather...yes...can't wait to go to heaven Smile

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Heaven

A place where there will be all ex-genuises of planet earth. Where there'd be peace, where it'd be quite boring!

Hell

A place where all naughty people will live after death(live after death, dosen't that sound funny?LOL) There will be loads of villians from Ekta kapoor serials, it'd be very close to earth!

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Nice thinking guysBig smile

Originally posted by anon

Heaven

Where all the nice people are and all the cute guys......LOL

ya..anon ..it's in the eyes of the beholder indeedLOL

Neway here is my view point:

Heaven:

I know this  sort of stuff is a bit too fanciful but i think there will be  clouds under my feet and and we will have Wings that are white and bright. We'll all be flying high and listening to some smooth and relaxing music.LOLEverything is lush and green...Filled with beautiful trees and  flowers.!!LOL!!

Hell:

it's this sort of big interconnected maze of underground caves....ppl do have horns on their head...and its the place filled with snake i guessConfused

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Heaven : a nice place where nice ppl goes after doing nice things ..

Hell : a bad place where bad ppl goes after doing bad things ..

between am haven't seen any of them ..

sylvieroche

sylvieroche

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I feel that there is no Heaven or Hell. The place that we live in "the earth" is Heaven or Hell depends on how we live....     

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Heaven

Where all the people with good hearts will dwell... where there won't be any troubles.. where you will find everything and everyone that you couldn't in the life... where everything would be just too perfect.. where all the best things of Earth will life.

Hell

Where all the people who have hurt others.. used others.. and turned their lives into hell will life.. It will be disgusting with all the worst things of Earth living there.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top