Fashion and Beauty

What are you wearing right now??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:40am | IP Logged

wearing this cotton white 3/4s and a "matching" blue night shirt....[dont ask, mumzie dear bought it LOL] AND i'm wearing a white chadar criss-crossed...LOL...dont ask...Wink and my green uni thongs...

very mismatched....but very comfy and homely Wink

Originally posted by Reema_J

A thick-neck, white halter top with a black border and a little [half] black blazer and some blue jeans and black pumps! Also wearing black and silver earrings and a black-faced watch! Wink

lol! someone is coordinated! sheesh man! LOL and halter top? *shock horror* what does your mother have to say about that?? ROFL or is that why ur wearin a jacket on top?WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What are you wearing right now??? (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I try... ! ROFL Ena! LOL I wear blazers or something usually on top of my halters, etc. That way, I can have the cuteness of the halter/tank and put it together as a complete outfit! I don't like wearing them on their own... agar kabhi pehna to Ammi will be shocked! I myself don't prefer it! Confused

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Pink shirt with light jeans and pink sandals. Pink earrings and pink sandals with a silver buckle.

I am in a very pink mood today... LOL

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Dark denim with a full-sleeve, brown/teal striped button up shirt and a cute little V-neck, half-sleeved teal shirt over it! Am wearing chocolate pumps and chocolate medallion earrings [with intricate cuts]!

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am wearing black track pants and green half sleeve t-shirts and my slippers Big smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i am wearing a purple half sleeves t shirt ..which says "charmer" on it lol n white sweat pants

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Dark bootleg Levi's with a cream shirt and brown jacket with brown boots. Coppery earrings and bracelet.

~Marble~

Goldie

~Marble~

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
white lewis tees and a blue denim skirt. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top