Bigg Boss Season 4

We Talk Crap Which Dusn mean a thing

Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey fellas jus wanted to know ur opinions.. i mean wht we say or do in dis forum da complete opposite happenz... like we have da maximum number of Rakhi fanz in dis forum but in india dey think completely different....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_addict_uk thumbnail
MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE OUTSIDE INDIA AND CANNOT VOTE
zxion thumbnail
yes IF does not represent whole janata ....yes most of us live outside India.
AnjaniDiwani thumbnail
even so, i think rakhi got evicted because all ravi, carol and rahul fans wanted to kick rakhi out......and rakhi fans couldnt decide who to kick out!!

big boss will be boring without rakhi, oh well 3 more days!!
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: thakor88

ill miss her. but not RAGini 🤢

lol.. Ragini is out for a long time now and u r remembering now that u will not miss her... 😆 jk...

Kirs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kashif_qazi

even so, i think rakhi got evicted because all ravi, carol and rahul fans wanted to kick rakhi out......and rakhi fans couldnt decide who to kick out!!

big boss will be boring without rakhi, oh well 3 more days!!

I agree, rakhi got evicted first time when she was nominated along with Ravi and this time yet again, Ravi fans ensure that he is safe and Rakhi is their easiest target as she has spoken against him. 

This is really bad, as I know that many people in india are her fans and wanted her to win the game, but I guess Ravi's wife and fans are spending too much of money to ensure that he wins 😭!  I don't want him to win, but now I am sure he is the one who is going to win, inspite of the fact that Rahul or Carol deserve to be the winner!