Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

My funny views on the current happenings.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hi,

This Is what I am sure going on in everyone's head/knees since yesterday.

1) Armaan it seems hasnt turned a new leaf he seems to have turned a whole new JHAAD (TREE)!! The change in him is so foolish that since last two days I am getting a sense of DEJAVU. Its like I am watching purab performance via Apoorva. This is surely irritating even armaan fans. LOL

2) Yesterday Amrit said that there was visible khamiyaa in jassi which they know and they ignored it because they were her parents but the world knows it. Dead

a) Dear mama jassi, you prooved that you are the great maa of great jassi. Tell me how much does it cost to buy a decent frames for your glasses these days?? a person who owns 2 storey bld as house can definetly own a 500 rupees glass frame?? or does he keeps looking forward for a daan from outside.

b) 7 year ke umaar main jo braces lagwaaye the unhe aab tak nahi nikalwayaa?? Braces are not fashion. they have a particular use and the age at which jassi is I am sure they have run thier time. Unhe utaarne ke liye dont wait for devine intervention!! aandhi nahi aayegi aur aapki beti ke braces uda le jaayegi.

c) Ohh please dont tell me you even have a decent 250 rupees to take your daughter to a barbar once evey two months. What are you waiting for the the gyaan ki bijli to give you a simple address of a barbar??? Phuleez. Dead

Other then these were common stuff there is no problem with your daughter. Why I am saying this is because I thought that you didnt knew about her so called problems, but yesterday you knew about it, and you seem to be ignoring it.Clap even these simple solutions are know to a person who has an IQ of 90. To agar problem ka pata tha to kya solution ke liye babaji aayenge?? Please even god wants us to help ourselves.

3)Suddenly the 1.5 crore are forgotten , jassi aur armaan seems to be having paratha's and bhechara nandu is the lone ranger working hard to get Gulmohar out LOL

T & D ne to hadh kar di, I was told that I remove my brains and then watch this show. I did that since last few days and yesterday was the ultimate mere Knees bhi pain karne lag gayi. LOL

Jammy.

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 6:22am | IP Logged

As usual very well said Jammy.Yes the braces are used only to correct the teeth.Even dentists do not advise for a longer time as it spoils the enamel.This is done only at an younger age and definitely u can't have braces for so longer time.T&D have taken viewers for a good ride.I don't understand why Jassi has to wear glasses when she can wear even contact lens.

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 6:43am | IP Logged

As usual you are so right again. These ppl think we are fools. They have turned the entire story up side down.

Esha

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:31am | IP Logged
 Here we were getting all upset about Arman buying the same card as Purab
a few weeks back par idhaar to uski puri personality chori ho gai!  Bechara
Arman...i'm sure if they tried they could have salvaged portions of his older persona...it wasn't all bad ...he always had charm and charisma...but now he could use it for good instead of evil!Wink

Poor Purab  walking around Mumbai with Arman's personality ...oops, i think it's coming in handy in his new show....Cool

Keep it up guys...it's our sense of humor that's gonna carry us thru the next few months ...coz if we're waiting for the show to amuse us thenDead
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Very well said Jammy Clap

She is a CEO of the fashion Industry and how can one be so insensible about oneself....

If I was in her place and I had fallen for Armaan I would know that he would not like me for this looks. I may have great working brain...but I atleast would change a bit of my dressing sense and improve on my personality.

How can one's mother say that we knew she had flaws and know the world knows....OMG!!! the world knew from the begining and nobody did anything....Just because purab left her, she realized how bad it could be....

The makers truely take us on a ride with all these stupid things and expect us to belive that this exist. It may exisit, but that person won't be a CEO of a fashion industry for sure...LOL
lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Well Jammy from my view point u always say what seems perfectly right to me! Don't think ever disagreed with Ur views

JJKN has gone bonkers from what u say it seems yesterday the last nail of this sinking ship also fell off ... only jassi's family had seemed sane now they also turned insane ...I thought they were happy with their child so didn't try to change her but... I think every mum no matter how ugly her child maybe, loves her child but she does correct her, my mum got my glasses off, my friends mum scolds her daughter for nail biting its normal.

Anyways Armaani darling is turning into Purab, which just goes to prove that no matter how dull or boring they found him he was the definition of GOOD, so we have armaan fans feeling where is the bad guy they loved.....

And Armaan must be shown to have a bit if insight that what he once did was ...wrong but no.

Can't blame anyone this happens when you review a script or maybe write it every 3 months

And the purab bashing is like a pill, which passes through our GI tract without digestion same goes for armaan getting oh so sweet and caring

Will read UR posts coz I get irritated watching JJKN .by the way if anyone watches star one REMIX is ok time pass, also sarahbhai vs. sarabhai. Rest has to check out

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Well said guyz as Lamhe said - the show has become a sinking ship  Cry What little hope they had with Purab on the show, is now definitely out of the window with his departure
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Jammy -

Thanks for your comments. Highly appreciated and I agree
with you 100%. I am telling you, you should apply for the T&D
position. At least we would get some wholesome JJKN!

Jammy, I am glad you reiterated what Jassi's mom had said, I
wasn't sure if what I heard her say was right!!! I don't think it
was right of Jassi's mom to say those nasty things about Jassi,
cuz it never mattered before and all of a sudden Purab is gone
and it is the fault of Jassi's appearance. Bad T&D for making
her say that.

Although I feel bad for Jassi and what is happenening to her, I
can sort of understand Jassi's father not talking to Jassi cuz
Jassi had her head stuck up her .... ear.... gotta avoid the foul
language. Jassi's past behavior had her not talking to anyone
and keeping all her problems to herself when she could talk to
her parents. Her parents and Bebe are portrayed as such
parents that you could go talk to them with your problems. She
could even talk to Nandu or Purab, but she chose not too.
However, she confides in Armaan Sir about Purab before she
told her own parents. I am actually glad that Jassi's dad got
upset with her...hopefully teaches her a lesson.

Finally as a loyal lover of Armaan, why the heck is he butting
in? Where the heck has he been all this time? How come he is
not flirting with girls like he used to???? Enquiring minds
wanna know.   Confused

Go to top