Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i dont want to scare anyone on this forum.but i belive in spirits,and i saw also.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe in ghosts? (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

i dont want to scare anyone on this forum.but i belive in spirits,and i saw also.

Hey welcome to the forum.
I have a question for you, did you believe in spirits before you saw one? Or did you start believing after?
It's different for many people, some believe in spirits/ghosts even though they have never seen them and others have to 'see it to believe it'

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
its not a good experience.i got so scared that i dint sleep nicely till atleast 10days after that incident.y to disscuss such a thing which scares me.        iam sorry everyone for coming to this forum as i cant disscus about it,nor wan to.

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
but inasence-- i want to answer yr qust. ya,i belive in spirits from beforewards only.iam a very religious person who belives in god very much.

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying.
and hey, no need to apologise for coming to the forum. Your very welcome and you don't have to share your experiences if you don't want to. I hope you enjoy it here Smile

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
ok. Smile thanks inasense

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i will not discus the incident but i can share my views freely,so nice.thanks. Smile .i strongly beleive in spirits.and beleive that god is one only and god is a supernatural power.every person on earth has evil as well as goodness inside their heart.its we, on whom it depends that what we want to be more-evil or good?both are inside mans heart .its man who decides for himself that what he wants to be like and act like.its we who decides for ourselves that what we wanna be n wanna do-good or bad.every human shud try to leave jealousy,revenge,negetivity,greedyness.and shud try to adopt good-love,helpfullness,decency,calmness in our lives.

peda123

Groupbie

peda123

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hi all,i also belive in spirits,i felt about them somtime but i dont discribe about there face becouse once i just felt someone was there and i followed him but when i passed from one corner to another, there was on one.
i think iwill better explain this in hindi,i english is not good,so dont mind.

main bhi atmao main bharos kartee hoon.ek baar jab main apni aunty ke ghar gayee thee to main ne ye feel kiya ki mere cousin kamre ke doosri taraf gaye,aor mujhe itni strong feeling thi ki main un ko awaz dete hue un ke peeche gaye per 1 corner per akar mujhe pata chal kii wahan koi nahin tha.main akelee nahin jisne ye feel kiya aur logo ko bhi ye feeling hotee hai mere aunty ke ghar main.
aisa ahsas mujhe bahut baar hua hai alag alag jagahon per.if you wanna know more.ask me.i will share my expreince with u.main kissi ko darane ki koshish nahi kar rahi hoon aor na hi mere pass in batao ka koi bhi saboot hai.na hi mere paass koi garantee hai.its just my expriences.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top