Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

A r y a n

IF-Sizzlerz

A r y a n

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Has it been snowing for any of you guys 2day? Big smile This morning when I woke up,I find everything WHITE!!It snowed ALOT!

I love snow,when everything is just covered in white,it looks beautiful Embarrassed But at the same time you feel ever so cold Angry

Also its hard to walk,I was going veryyy slowly today and still was about to fall a few times but I held onto things Embarrassed LOL

In the morning when the snow was fresh,it looked great Big smile But afterwards when it started to melt and just became rain it was terrible Ouch

Its weird,more than the white snow its that melted blackish ice thats more slippery Confused

So who else saw snow today? Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Snowww" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ye mee too, i woke up at 5am to watch the snows fallin LOL it waz butiful!!

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awww...tabu ..was it???i woke up around 6:30 and it was all white......didn't see the actual snow falling though Cry Cry .....but still......it was lovely.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Aryan Bro..i saw the snow too Big smile ..i woke up and looked outside the window..everything looked beautiful especially the trees when they are covered in snow Embarrassed LOL

I got to school a bit late..i was taking my time and was having a snow fight Embarrassed LOL ...but then when i got to school i saw they had got rid of all the snow with that sand and salt mixture Ouch Angry LOL

x.Asian~Flava.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
maine bhi aaj snow dekha kitni achi thi phir uni ja kay sab friends kay saath snow fite hui thi Embarrassed LOL it was so fun! Big smile

Edited by tara - 24 January 2007 at 11:36am

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 11:28am | IP Logged
nd we had a snow fight in da bus stop!

rocker

IF-Rockerz

rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hehe...wow...aroo,lin lin and tara LOL
it even snowed in yorkshire today Big smile
yayy! i love snow.. Tongue
it makes my whole day gr8 coz i love walking in the snow ..i love winterzzz Smile

punjabi#1

IF-Dazzler

punjabi#1

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
it snowed here like a week ago but its actually sunny now. I love the snow because after it soons my house looks like something out of a magazine. My family in India actual had big painting made of a picture of my house coverd with snow because it looked so beautiful. They get so many compliments on how beautiful the painting is. Its funny.

-Rimpy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.