Paranormal

A Question to God.., What Would It Be? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged
my question

its said that u shud love one and all...so how can i stop hating and strt loving the peopel who have been cruel to others...

Edited by missmhow - 19 April 2007 at 8:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Question to God.., What Would It Be? (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tearrops

Originally posted by sareeta

My question would be:

Are you happy with what you have created?

Nice question! One i would have never thought of.

Welcome to the forum sareeta!

Thank you soooooooo much!!! Awww, the question has always been on my mind, if BHaggu ( thatz the way I talk to him, always... makes me feel , am talking to him) is happy with the way his creation has turned out and if he is happy seeing the way it is now!! Smile

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
my questions will be------
1-y u seperate[death] us from our loved ones who r our world???
2-will we[we n our loved ones] meet again plz???
3-if we have to be seperated from our loved ones then god y u let us met n loved each other so much that life,s so difficult to live without them??????????

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Theres just one question I have for God- Can I have ur proper introduction please?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Paranormal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.