Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maurader4evr thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: DesiChocolate

Apparently its not possible for members NOT to bring Iqbal ,Neha and Sneha into this! For maybe once in the kaisa ye pyar hai forum, lets not have this topic closed. Some memebrs want to discuss, while some members open this topic to fight. Well you know what? ENOUGH. If you want to fight then CLICK THAT BIG RED X AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN. I will no longer tolerate it!

Now, STICK TO TOPIC.

Priyaa

k priyaπŸ€—

maurader4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

fitte muh tera-mera

Friends, plz stick to topic.. Dont bring Iqbal, Neha or Sneha in post😊 Feel free to discuss Angad-Kripa!!!

is it necessary to bring Iqbal & Sneha in Iqbal-Neha aka Angad-Kripa's post!!! Here we r talking about Angad-Kripa (Iqbal-Neha's chemistry)

plz stick to topic!!!

yes maam.fitteh muh tera.πŸ˜†they shuldve thought of it in kyph.whenevr kripa mad at angad..."fitteh muh tera!"πŸ˜†

maurader4evr thumbnail
fitteh muh everybodysss... πŸ˜† get back 2 topic by talking about dreamcouple.not anyone elses.
ammmu thumbnail
Friends, let's please stop discussing Iqbal, Sneha, and Neha, and talk about the Angad-Kripa jodi, since this is what this topic was for.

Please stick to the topic ! 😊
ammmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jengunit4lyfe

I'll appreciate, if front of us, you quote the same to QK on this topic. She took it off...we're in. 😊

Hope you'll do it, Cause usually, for my post, there is always a extraaa warning.

No need to do it, my post was meant for everyone who is in this discussion.

😊

sheldesai thumbnail

Originally posted by: salaha

omg they doooo look real life couple...when i was goin through the pics..my mom thought that too...so then i had to tell her its just show couple..not real married couple..she woudnt believe me..well i dont blame her...1st and last pics look so freaken real

My mom also thought they got married in real life when she saw the sagai pics πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had to tell her that it was only in the show πŸ˜†

But its true that they look really like a married cpuple, so perfectly suited to each other 😳

A-K and I-N have made us crazy with their chemistry 😳

There will never be a couple like them again 😭

cup-of-tae thumbnail
a-k look like made for each other....love them together
maurader4evr thumbnail

Oh Really ...

Tell me who bought Iqbal and SNEHA into this? Who bought his real life into this ... ?

Us, No... we are talking about the Dreamcouple..and no1 asked those 2 to bring Sneha in it ... no one... no one..at all...

Jenny😊

πŸ˜† leave it jen.they pay more attention to us cuz were special😳so sweet.the others just have to TRY to make us believe iq-sneha is real couple.let them.

-Jess

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People, just ignore those who go off-topic. Let US talk about Iqbal-Neha's chemistry.

Yes, they look GREAT. They make such a HOT couple... WOW!!
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who is trashing my posts??
Priya you??
god...now see!

Oh my God... your siggy is so funny... *LOL*