Debate Mansion

India-Forums

What makes you Proud of India? (Page 3)

cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i am proud of india because:
1.after a british rule for 200 yrs india has been able to show a tremendous progress in the fields of economy,nuclear power and atomic energy,information technology and it has some of the leading software companies of the world to its credit.

2.india is a country where we get 2 see various cultures,traditions and festivals.all indians fight as a whole nation for a common cause.we celebrate all festivals ignoring which religion or caste it belongs to.

3.i am proud that our nation is blessed with a knowledgable and great   PRESIDENT like Mr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam .

4.the indian media is considered to b 1 of the fastest in the world.it was only because of the media that important cases like the jessica lal,priyadarshini mattu murder case were able to see the light of justice.

mera bharat mahan but it will not become maahan only by telling this line.each and every individual has to contribute to make it maahan and reach more and more heights towards ultimate success.INDIArocksssss Clap Clap
AashiQ_ IF-Dazzler
AashiQ_
AashiQ_

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 2:36am | IP Logged
our religion, culture, festivals, food, people and much more!!!

sre jahn se acch hindustn hamr!!!! Big smile
insurance Senior Member
insurance
insurance

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I am proud to be an Indian. Even though i am in u.k. which is temporary, i still feel pround to be called an indian. I am waiting the day our foreigners will come for asking jobs to indians. i feel proud because we have different festivals, culture, religions, joy and sorrows. Everything and Everything. I can say there are no words, i really feel very very proud to be an indian
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged
The best thing about being Indian is that you simply rock. You completely excel over everyone else, because you've been through it all.

You know what "tough life" is really like, so you don't take things on your head. You know the value of customs, religion, money, family, and so you don't waste anything that should not be wasted. You don't miss anything that you can't miss... you value things, and respect.

You know what absolutely "pure blissful life" is like, and so you take happiness over you, yet stay completely humble.

You have soo much to brag about. We have... great government, great IT system, very fast growing development, very outstanding art, every season you'd want to experience, absolutely scintilating food...

India has had to face many many problems. BUT... we've overcome them. Whatever the circumstances were like, we were always united and we served ourselves.

We Indians deserve a heapload of applause
lets face it... India, more or less, is something like heaven

Edited by rachna_5 - 26 January 2007 at 4:08am
*Indian currey* Goldie
*Indian currey*
*Indian currey*

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Jai hind..!

I simply love india..i dun live in india neither am i born there...but i love visting india meet the nice ppl there...all the traditions and all the rituals..everything abt india is nice..even though whatever india looks like and whatever anyone says..i am always proud to be an indian and proud of india..I love my India..! Big smile

Jai Hind...!
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
many things make me proud n make me say dat i m proud to be an INDIAN
its our culture n traditions dat ppl have been following 4 yearrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss
then it is da way we dress
i means saree its so awesome.
then it is the festivals we celebrate
there r so mannnnny of themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. love 2 celebrate all of them one after the other
then bollywood n tellywood too. it is so cool.
n there r many more things dat i cant rem at the moment
kjp94 Groupbie
kjp94
kjp94

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I am proud of india because india has Unity in Variety...

I live out of India. .......
But I will say this ..

"YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE A PERSON OUT OF INDIA....
BUT NEVER INDIA OUT OF A PERSON"

Edited by kjp94 - 26 January 2007 at 8:41am
AashiQ_ IF-Dazzler
AashiQ_
AashiQ_

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kjp94

I am proud of india because india has Unity in Variety...

I live out of India. .......
But I will say this ..

"YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE A PERSON OUT OF INDIA....
BUT NEVER INDIA OUT OF A PERSON"

woww totally agreeBig smileBig smile

Go to top