Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i wanna save this spot...i have to do hmwk tomorrow ill edit n post my reasons Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes you Proud of India? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I am proud that Indians are so smart

I am proud that India has 22 lanugages and many dialects

I am proud of great emperors: Chandragupta Maurya, Ashoka, Rajaraja Chola, Shahanshah Akbar, Chatrapati Shivaji, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Maharana Pratap

I am proud of music personalities: Saigal saab, Burman da, Naushad saab, Shanker-Jaikishan, Rafi Saab, Mukesh ji, Kishore da, Lata ji, Asha ji, Pancham da, Laxmi-Pyare, Kumar Shanu, Udit ji, Alka ji, Sonu, Shaan, Jatin-Lalit, Rahman, Himesh, Javed saab, Gulzar saab, Sameer

I am proud that the Vedic Age was in India from where great culture and philosophies came

I am proud of revolutionaries: Mangal Pandey, Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekar Azad, Sukhdev, Rajguru

I am proud of film personalities: Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor, Madhubala, Meena Kumari, Hrishi da, Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmender, Jaya Badhuri, Hema Malini, Yash Chopra, SRK, Salman Khan, Madhuri, Hrithik, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Rajkumar Hirani, Rani, Ash

I am proud of Taj Mahal

I am proud that peaceful people like Gautama Buddha and Gandhi ji are from India

and ofcourse Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, and Sachin Tendulkar

Jai Hind Clap Clap

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I am also proud that India is the only country in the whole World that has its own ocean LOL

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RonnieK

I am also proud that India is the only country in the whole World that has its own ocean LOL

LOLLOL LOLnice one

i am proud of almost everything of India...proud to be an IndianEmbarrassed

radha.n

Groupbie

radha.n

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:24am | IP Logged
HI
I agree with you. India has its own ocean Indian Ocean. Iam proud of India.

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i am proud of my Mauritius which is the key star of the indian n my grandparent came from India so iam very happy n proud of india, for  myself being of indian origin ....n also  the Bollywood LOL LOL LOL

Edited by wezyus - 26 January 2007 at 1:56am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
nice post naina
i am proud to be an Indian..
i love the unity in diversity Big smile i love n proud of culture.rich heritage..everything... Clap
london.dekha.. paris dekha aur dekha Japan.
Michale dekha elvis dekha..sab dekha mere jaan sare jag mein kahin nahin hai dusara hindustaan..
yeh duniya ek dulhan yeh mathe ke bindiyaa yeh MERA INDIA I LOVE MY INDIA..
Jai hind Big smile

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Welll............I am happy to post my view.thanks for the thread.

India is the place of my birth.I am proud of the fact that my country is UNITY IN DIVERSITY personified....People of so many languages/different in their way of dressing/traditions/cultures.

You don't understand the language of other statesLOLonce yLOLou move from your home state...LOLbut when it comes to national issuesClapwe salute the TricolorClapClapClapand we are proud of it.

I think there are bad elements everywhereAngrybut for most of us here ....our hearts beat for this motherland called INDIA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top