What makes you Proud of India? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
I am also proud that India is the only country in the whole World that has its own ocean ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by RonnieK

I am also proud that India is the only country in the whole World that has its own ocean ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†nice one

i am proud of almost everything of India...proud to be an Indian๐Ÿ˜ณ

HI
I agree with you. India has its own ocean Indian Ocean. Iam proud of India.
i am proud of my Mauritius which is the key star of the indian n my grandparent came from India so iam very happy n proud of india, for  myself being of indian origin ....n also  the Bollywood ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by wezyus - 17 years ago
nice post naina
i am proud to be an Indian..
i love the unity in diversity ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i love n proud of culture.rich heritage..everything... ๐Ÿ‘
london.dekha.. paris dekha aur dekha Japan.
Michale dekha elvis dekha..sab dekha mere jaan sare jag mein kahin nahin hai dusara hindustaan..
yeh duniya ek dulhan yeh mathe ke bindiyaa yeh MERA INDIA I LOVE MY INDIA..
Jai hind ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welll............I am happy to post my view.thanks for the thread.

India is the place of my birth.I am proud of the fact that my country is UNITY IN DIVERSITY personified....People of so many languages/different in their way of dressing/traditions/cultures.

You don't understand the language of other states๐Ÿ˜†once y๐Ÿ˜†ou move from your home state...๐Ÿ˜†but when it comes to national issues๐Ÿ‘we salute the Tricolor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and we are proud of it.

I think there are bad elements everywhere๐Ÿ˜กbut for most of us here ....our hearts beat for this motherland called INDIA.

i am proud of india because:
1.after a british rule for 200 yrs india has been able to show a tremendous progress in the fields of economy,nuclear power and atomic energy,information technology and it has some of the leading software companies of the world to its credit.

2.india is a country where we get 2 see various cultures,traditions and festivals.all indians fight as a whole nation for a common cause.we celebrate all festivals ignoring which religion or caste it belongs to.

3.i am proud that our nation is blessed with a knowledgable and great   PRESIDENT like Mr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam .

4.the indian media is considered to b 1 of the fastest in the world.it was only because of the media that important cases like the jessica lal,priyadarshini mattu murder case were able to see the light of justice.

mera bharat mahan but it will not become maahan only by telling this line.each and every individual has to contribute to make it maahan and reach more and more heights towards ultimate success.INDIArocksssss ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
our religion, culture, festivals, food, people and much more!!!

sre jahn se acch hindustn hamr!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am proud to be an Indian. Even though i am in u.k. which is temporary, i still feel pround to be called an indian. I am waiting the day our foreigners will come for asking jobs to indians. i feel proud because we have different festivals, culture, religions, joy and sorrows. Everything and Everything. I can say there are no words, i really feel very very proud to be an indian
The best thing about being Indian is that you simply rock. You completely excel over everyone else, because you've been through it all.

You know what "tough life" is really like, so you don't take things on your head. You know the value of customs, religion, money, family, and so you don't waste anything that should not be wasted. You don't miss anything that you can't miss... you value things, and respect.

You know what absolutely "pure blissful life" is like, and so you take happiness over you, yet stay completely humble.

You have soo much to brag about. We have... great government, great IT system, very fast growing development, very outstanding art, every season you'd want to experience, absolutely scintilating food...

India has had to face many many problems. BUT... we've overcome them. Whatever the circumstances were like, we were always united and we served ourselves.

We Indians deserve a heapload of applause
lets face it... India, more or less, is something like heaven Edited by rachna_5 - 17 years ago