What makes you Proud of India?

Posted: 17 years ago

Mujhe mere Desh par Garv Hai!

On this event of the Indian Republic day this Jan 26th, its time to tell our country why we are so proud of her.

What things make your proud of India

Is it the beautiful khets (fields) that give u peaceful joy?

Or is it the helpful and appnapan wale Indians?

Or then is it the fact that our forefathers fought at the cost of their lives to get the respect and dignity for the country that it has today?

There are so many other reasons too!

Each day, Each hour, Each minute and Each Second makes us proud to be a part of a country called India

So what is it about India that makes you hold your head high and say, "I am an Indian"?

What are some of the reasons that make your proud of India

India-Forums Crazy Creative Team

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
Vande Mataram..!!

Great post, Nainu πŸ‘

I am proud of everything for my India...... the people, the colours, the culture, sab kuch... mera desh hain nah !!

"Ab Tumhare Hawale... Watan Saathiyo..."

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ !
Though I'm not an indian, it's Bollywood that impresses me the most πŸ˜† I'm not trying to ridicule and\or mock anything but seriously, Bollywood is developing faster day by day and I've heard it has the largest viewership comparing to all other entertainment industries, and the other day Abhishek said this, too, when he came on CTV news, lol. Really something Indians should be proud of.πŸ˜›Edited by ~*Ria*~ - 17 years ago
nice post naina.
well i would say the culture and traditions. after coming to US i noticed tht we have age old traditions. we have some values which r coming from generations.
well i am pround of bollywood. πŸ˜† to make the post less serious πŸ˜†

~Bollywood, its even larger than Hollywood! We should be really proud that our country makes so many movies.😊 And we have such nice Hindi songs, so much better than American musicπŸ‘ Bollywood is already so huge and widely known, and its still developing!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

~Our cultures and traditions. We have the best holidays, Holi, Diwali, etc. India is the best!!!πŸ˜ƒ

~Jai Hind~

Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
hmm i like the way various cultures have gelled in our culture like the afganis, the british the portuguese and many others all the cultures r gelled together so nicely.
thn ofcoare our traditions our values indians r very intelligent.
he i love everything about my india everything lime food,people,culture,festival,fun evrything i justlove it ummmmm thats all from me
take care
i wanna save this spot...i have to do hmwk tomorrow ill edit n post my reasons πŸ˜ƒ
I am proud that Indians are so smart

I am proud that India has 22 lanugages and many dialects

I am proud of great emperors: Chandragupta Maurya, Ashoka, Rajaraja Chola, Shahanshah Akbar, Chatrapati Shivaji, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Maharana Pratap

I am proud of music personalities: Saigal saab, Burman da, Naushad saab, Shanker-Jaikishan, Rafi Saab, Mukesh ji, Kishore da, Lata ji, Asha ji, Pancham da, Laxmi-Pyare, Kumar Shanu, Udit ji, Alka ji, Sonu, Shaan, Jatin-Lalit, Rahman, Himesh, Javed saab, Gulzar saab, Sameer

I am proud that the Vedic Age was in India from where great culture and philosophies came

I am proud of revolutionaries: Mangal Pandey, Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekar Azad, Sukhdev, Rajguru

I am proud of film personalities: Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor, Madhubala, Meena Kumari, Hrishi da, Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmender, Jaya Badhuri, Hema Malini, Yash Chopra, SRK, Salman Khan, Madhuri, Hrithik, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Rajkumar Hirani, Rani, Ash

I am proud of Taj Mahal

I am proud that peaceful people like Gautama Buddha and Gandhi ji are from India

and ofcourse Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, and Sachin Tendulkar

Jai Hind πŸ‘ πŸ‘