Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi's Family

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Dear Friends

This is for all those who are feeling that Purab should not have done that to jassi's family. First of all friends, did jassi's family ever accept him as their member ? There seemed to be a shart that if he has to become a member of their family he has to stay jassi's friend. Many situations have shown jassi's family supporting her even if she is wrong. Nobody ever stood by Purab. About bebe, she was fond of purab only because he wanted to marry jassi, perhaps that was the only option for them, as they knew that nobody will marry a girl like jassi.Everybody had their own matlab. May be purab realized that if he speaks out his mind they will not understand him, so he decided to leave without meeting them.

What do u think friends ??

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Partially true....

Even though they showed that Billu always supported Jassi no matter what...
They also showed Amrith worried sometimes because of Jassi and Purab's fight....
and I think bebe thought these two were sensible and more than that Purab...he would not do anything to hurt Jassi...that was the impresssion given....but how long will one take all the nonsense Jassi was giving to Purab...on that Ms. Meena aye namak chidkane....so that ended the story for good...

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Partially true....

Even though they showed that Billu always supported Jassi no
matter what...
They also showed Amrith worried sometimes because of Jassi
and Purab's fight....
and I think bebe thought these two were sensible and more
than that
Purab...he would not do anything to hurt Jassi...that was the
impresssion given....but how long will one take all the
nonsense Jassi
was giving to Purab...on that Ms. Meena aye namak
chidkane....so that
ended the story for good...

Agreed! I think the more important person who should have
been more accepting was Jassi, but she was too wrapped up in
herself. She told Purab that she accepted him and that she
wanted to marry him, but through her actions, my perception
was that she didn't care about Purab.   It doesn't matter how
accepting the parents were or weren't since the most important
people in the relationship were Purab and Jassi. Jassi always
placed Purab on the backburner and T&D now gets rid of
Purab and tries to make him look like the bad guy.
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
What happened to bebe now ? what happened to her understanding ? she believed in whatever jassi said ?? also purab and jassi's marriage was always there in her mind, remember when she decided to keep rohan & purab in her house ? she told billu ki woh rishte ke baare mein soch rahi hai. Arre if she can think of Lucky to marry jassi, what can u expect from such a lady ?
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Dear Friends

This is for all those who are feeling that Purab should not have done that to jassi's family. First of all friends, did jassi's family ever accept him as their member ? There seemed to be a shart that if he has to become a member of their family he has to stay jassi's friend. Many situations have shown jassi's family supporting her even if she is wrong. Nobody ever stood by Purab. About bebe, she was fond of purab only because he wanted to marry jassi, perhaps that was the only option for them, as they knew that nobody will marry a girl like jassi.Everybody had their own matlab. May be purab realized that if he speaks out his mind they will not understand him, so he decided to leave without meeting them.

What do u think friends ??

partially true ritu.....infact i have raised this issue many times on the forum. jassi's family seems to be in awe of jassi and justifies everything and anything she does. It surprises me that they never question her sudden rise in gm(secretary to ceo in family owned business) or have an inkling about her feelings for armaan(please... most parents can read thier kids and thier feelings like an open book. my mom can tell what i am feeling by listening to my voice on phone) while everybody else(nandu,purab,hm,raj....) knows about it. i understand thier support and appreciation for jassi's achievements but she mistreats her fiance, fights with him on petty issues, neglects him for work , blackmails him for contracts....nobody utters a word....nobody gives relationship advices to her....my parents would have been on my case from day one. worst yet...she walks away from the party leaving purab in a tight spot (with armaan ...no less) and nobody seems to point out that the situation was equally difficult for purab, or how he was trying to dispel the unpleasantness, or how hurt he must be by jassi's impulsive actions. instead everybody waits for him to call and apologise....for what?????(damad hai ki doormat)Angry

as for bebe ...i think she adored purab but when it came to jassi vs purab , she was biased. i think she expected purab to behave with maturity and superhuman patience( and he did .......but koi limit hoti hai) to put all jassi's insecurities at rest and deal with her tantrums until the things settled down.i find it strange that nobody tried to trace purab and question him or even find his sudden change in his attitude (from extreme devotion to jilting at engagement) questionable
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak

why are we even trying to rationalize anything....remember it is T&D show.....it is pointless to look for logicConfused

so true... looking for logic in jjkn is like looking for a needle in a haystack... except with no needle in it.
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
yeah logic has been amiss from JJKN quite a while....

Go to top