Posted: 17 years ago

IPB Image IPB Image

It's no secret that Bobby Darling wanted to use the prize money from Bigg Boss to go under the knife and become a woman. Even though that hasn't happened yet, we hear that while in the house, Rakhi Sawant promised the actor funds to finance his sex change operation.

Says Bobby, "It's true. It was very sweet of Rakhi to say that she would take on the responsibility of my operation. I don't know if she'll come through on that promise though!"

On the work front, Bobby is excited to be a part of a new cricket-based show called Full Toss, where he plays a make-up artist called Body Darling. Tongue firmly in cheek, Bobby says, "I would love to do a makeover for Irrfan Pathan; I find him really hot!"

PLZ REPLY

It doesn't surprise me....i have always noticed tht rakhi has a big heart..... 😛
So sweet of rakhi.she has a big heart
Nice to read a positive article about Rakhi! 👏 👏

As for Irfaan, the article wasn;t so good..
Run Irfaan Run... 😆 😆
so thts y we want Rakhi to win 😕 😕
[It's true. It was very sweet of Rakhi to say that she would take on the responsibility of my operation. I don't know if she'll come through on that promise though!"]

but rakhi says a lot of things which she then later on takes back. might be one of those cases, never know.
we cant trust rakhi.. she can change views any time!!!sorry!! i cant trust a women who cant respect her mom.. these r just publicity stunt...
hard to beleive. too good to be true
yuo tooooooooooo gud to b true.I dunt believe rakhi Sawant.

poor IRFAN.Must b looking for a place to hide. 😉
Poor Pathan ...as if being out of the team wasnt enough trouble...now he has to hide from Body..oooops Bobby darling! 😆 Edited by TallyHo - 17 years ago