Rakhi Fans/ Haters-Ravi Fans &Baba Log: ) - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

ROTFL @ rahulbaba humara baba and hum IF ke baba!

Wait and watch when the 3% get their act together and back rahul baba!! I am gearing up!!

I will join u too ...Rahul humara baba aur hum IF ke baba and thats why ye statistics mila ...Baba se kuch to sikha maine πŸ˜›
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Good work Ajay. Seems like you used lots of time working out and doing calculations πŸ˜†
nice πŸ‘
Originally posted by tv_addict_uk

rakhi haters should be a higher figure i guess...please re-calculate πŸ˜‰

I guess figure is almost close ....They might look more bcoz there are so called go with the flow ones who support every threads they check πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by del_geo

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Good work Ajay. Seems like you used lots of time working out and doing calculations πŸ˜†
nice πŸ‘

Hey Del how u doin? good to see you ....well u liked it and thats more important πŸ˜›
Nice!!

You Forgot Amit Haters, which is about 80% of ppl here! πŸ˜ƒ

And, same w/ Kash, but I have seen tonnes of Amit msgs here! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Andekhi

Nice!!

You Forgot Amit Haters, which is about 80% of ppl here! πŸ˜ƒ

And, same w/ Kash, but I have seen tonnes of Amit msgs here! πŸ˜ƒ

I wrote about only remaning 4 contestants ...If i write about all 13 then Meri to wat lag jayegi analysis karte πŸ˜†
well u forgot one...which was Kash haters... 99% πŸ˜†
good analysis ajju ... πŸ‘

i am a rakhi fan! 😳
I think Rakhi got more fans from IF....Many silent members too....No wonder Rakhi FC 3 is running now though Rakhi FC 2 moved to celeb section whcih si less than 50 pages !!!

abt 213 members joined in Rakhi FC....

abt rakhi haters they can be either put in to rupali/carol fans or no one's fans !!!

according to me Rakhi fans gets a big margin & thereafter Rupali fans & then Carol/Ravi/Aryan fans....

good work ajju !!!

thanks sapna , manali and sumesh ..

Guys any guesses which category Sumesh bro belongs to ? πŸ˜†Winner will take Big Boss Crown πŸ˜† and I guess everyone will be winner bcoz we know how much he likes and supports rakhi and thats not a easy job and u know it   πŸ˜›