College & University

HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 52

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~devi~

can some one please help me?

i am taking my SAT's and i am only in seventh grade and i only have about a month left to prepare,

(their not the "actual" SAT's..but they are exactly like them...its more like...something that can get me a good scholarship, but it wont determine what college i am going to..not yet at least LOL

so, does any body have any tips or anything that can possible help me.
i would really appreciate it

thank you in advance Smile

Ohh cooolll! I took the SAT in 6th grade but that was just because they took like 5% of students from the US who had scored really high on state tests and it was just for experience. Didn't really count for anythingg.

But I studied using that Princeton Review SAT test prep book, those really help!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours (Page 9)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Does any1 kno sum really good sites on the Dust Bowl crisis that took place in America in the 1930s?I need sum good sites that talk about sum positive reforms in America once it was over Big smile

Plz,plz,plz....and thank you,thank you,thank you!!! Big smile

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
^^^ Wikipedia is usually good for research kind of stuff! Check there! Smile

Mashail

Goldie

Mashail

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hey guys.... i posted this same question in another section..... bt anyway im taking this programming course.... and i need help with one of the questions...........

I need to make a program using C++ to print prime numbers!!

help plz!!

<3mehekk

<3mehekk

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I know I should be doing this myself, and I have .. I had this huge physics assignment to do (i hate physics) and I've gotten most of the questions done, just have two questions left to do so guys, please help me out with those two questions, it's very important!

1. The human heart pumps about 60 mL of blood into the aorta during a single stroke, which lasts about 0.1 s. In a single stroke, a pulse of blood is accelerated from rest to about 50 cm/s. Calculate the average acceleration of the blood in metres per second squared.

2. An electric car accelerates from rest to 50.0 km/h in 8.20s. What is the average acceleration of the electric car in kilometres per hour per second?

I get how to do those, but i'm having trouble with the conversions =[

please help

mehek,

=]

<3mehekk

<3mehekk

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
any advice how to prepare for the grade 10 literacy test??

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by <3mehekk

any advice how to prepare for the grade 10 literacy test??

I know this may be late but can visit the EQAO website and find practice tests there.

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i dnt kno how long its been since sum1 posted here
but
kan sum1 giv me study tips cuz i get off track rele easily..
nd i need to raise my grade
this week
wht shudd iii dooo
i kno i kan do it if i try but im tottally stressed out Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top