College & University

HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 52

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Question is not complete. Where is Part A figure?
Post any further question for homework help in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1854211

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours (Page 50)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Can Anyone Help Me With  Government
ok so i have to do a paper on this...

-
Discuss the checks & balances with president,congress,and the Judiciary have on the bureacracy which techniques are used most often and which are the most effective and why?

------------
i google it and it says Checks&balance are not on bureacracy...
pls anyone help i am so lost

Anyone out there...who knows history / goverment...
pls help me out...and i dont know how to start / wht i should write...

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Can Anyone Help Me With  Government
ok so i have to do a paper on this...

-
Discuss the checks & balances with president,congress,and the Judiciary have on the bureacracy which techniques are used most often and which are the most effective and why?

------------
i google it and it says Checks&balance are not on bureacracy...
pls anyone help i am so lost

Anyone out there...who knows history / goverment...
pls help me out...and i dont know how to start / wht i should write...

Is this for US government? I do not know much about it but if you could give links to relevant web pages, then I may be able to prepare a proper answer. But, isn't it there in your textbook?

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@Pooji,
As you might be knowing, the word bureaucracy means the system of government by means of various departments. US government also has departments, such as executive, judiciary etc.

So the question is actually asking you to discuss what checks and balances president, congress and judiciary can exercise over various deprtments of the government. Now, I am sure the question will be easier for you.When you do google search, then the first link itself gives you various checks and balances. The link is

By clicking on other links also, you can get useful information.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@ Akhl - thank u sooo much 4 helping meHug

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by kooliio - 05 November 2011 at 8:20am

Miggi

Groupbie

Miggi

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
A device called pitot tube is used to measure the airspeed of a plane. A simplified model of the tube is a manometer with one side connceted to a tube facing directly in the wind.  On that particular side of the tube( the static chamber), the air is motionless. The other side is connected to a tube into which the air moves at the speed of the plane. This air flows right past small holes, which are used to communicate the decrease in the pressure on the othe side of the manometer. If the manometer uses mercury and the levels differ by 25cm, what is the airplane speed in km/hr? The density of the air at the plane's altitude is taken to be 0.90kg/m^3. How does the speed you get compare to what is posted on the internet of commercial airliner's cruising speeds?

Plus i have a question regarding spectrophotometery lab:
Spectrophotometer was set at 405nm and 2ml of 50mM glycine buffer at pH8.6, 0.40ml of pNPP. Then 100muL of alkaline phosphatase was mixed. we know that [pNP]final = [pNPP]initial. Final absorbance was recorded as 1.025.FIND
- final [pNP] in the cuvette i found this one to be 0.05631. I dont know if its right. plus I am confused about units.
- initial [ pNPP] in the cuvette.This would also be 0.05631 i guess.
- [pNPP] in the (undiluted) unknown. For this one i am confused about  undiluted part. the TA said that i have to take in account the indilluted part.
-  Concentration of the pNPP in the unknown in the most appropriate unit. e.g. mg/ml, mug/mL,ng/mL. The molecular weight of pNPP is 371.14).

Q: A solution with a concentration of 4.23mg/ml(MW= 321.4g/mol) gives a transmittence value of 28.9% in a 1.5cm cuvette at 280nm. Calculate the molar absorptivity of the sample. Show your work.

Q: if the  protein is pure and has a MM of 150kDA what is the molar concentration in appropriate units?

thanks in advance.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top