College & University
College & University

India-Forums

HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours (Page 47)

SweetRozie123 IF-Dazzler
SweetRozie123
SweetRozie123

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Originally posted by SweetRozie123

Hi, I need chemistry help.

The task is:
Investigate the industrial reversible reaction known as the Haber process.
Evaluate how the different factors affect the rates of this reaction.

Or: Use primary data to evaluate how different factors affect Reaction rates for a given Industrial reaction.

I can't find any information for this ^^... if you can, please help!

Thanks,
Rosie.

Thankyou so much! Smile
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I need informative text of 150 to 200 words. The text can be on any topic and from any source, such as Internet article, newspaper, or magazine.
Can you give me any example of such an informative text? It will be good if at least some of the sentences in the text are in present tense.

maluthor Newbie
maluthor
maluthor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
In Student life I don't like to do my homework. i have also solve your account related problem. Have an essay topic, but have no clue what to write about? Do you need some tips on how to study for a particular exam? If you've answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this is the place for you.
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey, I need a bit of help..

Can someone please tell me what government does India have? and  has this been the same from the time they got independence from Britain??or has it changed from that time... and if so what differtn government did they have from that time till now?

Would really be thankful if someone could answer...

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Can someone please tell me what government does India have? and  has this been the same from the time they got independence from Britain??or has it changed from that time... and if so what differtn government did they have from that time till now?

The basic structure of the form of government in India has remained the same. But the ruling party has changed many times. Currently Congress party is in government.
But, let me know what exactly you are looking for so that I can give a more detailed answer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

The basic structure of the form of government in India has remained the same. But the ruling party has changed many times. Currently Congress party is in government.
But, let me know what exactly you are looking for so that I can give a more detailed answer.

"How is India governed?" How it is today... But  I want to add some details, by adding how it was by the time of their independence and how it is today... any major diffrences... I don't need too heavy stuff, someting simple will do...
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

"How is India governed?" How it is today... But  I want to add some details, by adding how it was by the time of their independence and how it is today... any major diffrences... I don't need too heavy stuff, someting simple will do...

In English language, India is officially known as the Republic of India. The government in India is in the form of parliamentary system of democracy. The government is regulated by the constitution of India which came into effect on 26th January, 1950 (the replublic day of India). 

The government is composed of three branches:
Executive
Legislature
Judiciary

Executive: The President of India is the head of state. However, in reality, the president's powers are highly limited. Most of executive powers are with the Prime Minister. The executive branch of the Indian government consists of the president, the vice-president, and the council of ministers. The council of ministers is headed by the prime minister. 

Legislature: The legislature of India comprises the upper house called the Rajya Sabha and the lower house called the Lok Sabha. The members of Rajya Sabha are elected directly by the eisting ministers. The members of Lok Sabha are elected based on public voting. In India there are different political parties. Usually the party which wins most of seats through public voting forms the government. However, there are times when a single party does not win enough seats to form the government alone. In that case, more than one party form an alliance and form the government together.

Judiciary: The judiciary in India consists of the Supreme Court, High courts and trial courts. The courts interpret the constitution and prnounce judgements. There is one Supreme court, which is headed by the chief justice of India. Supreme court is the most powerful of all the courts. 

Let me know if you need any further details.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Since Independence, the number of states have increased. The ruling parties have changed and some modifications have been made in constitution from time to time. However, the basic structure of the government has not changed.

Go to top