HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
If u guyz surely help then plzz can anyone find a good and awesome essay on Child Labor...

plzzzzzzzzzzz its lyk i have to do a project work...can any1 sayyy it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejj..
hiii....
i hav to write a story showing a sense of irony. my idea was that its a policeman and how he accidentally helps the culprit escape by offering him a lift. however, he later is given the case, and finds out that it is the same guy. is this actualli irony?
and how can i actualli write it as a story?

PLEASE HELP! this is due on monday...so help TODAY!
thank you =]
^^^ yeh i think thats irony... that would really wrk! 😃

u could write it in the views of the policeman, and really bring out the irony through him...?
I have to make an assignment display for health studies in which i have to show timeline for NHS history. What should i use as central piece for this display assignment.

Originally posted by babiigurl

neeeddd hellppp could any1 plzzz tell me the PEST analysis for HSBC bank plzzzzzzzz im dying here

PEST means political, economical, social and technological factors that affect HSBC Banks aims ans objectives. basically political are all the legistlations which might be the credit agreement between the provider e.g. HSBC and the buyer, the company has to abide by this and take some kind of written confirmation if not then their can be in deep trouble, Economical might be recycling papers in offices that might be a good impression to stakeholders, social is more students taking out loans especially in the UK if your at uni or something it is benificial for the bank but not when their are not able to pay it back, technological is internet banking the bank has to make their own site because more and more banks are going technologically advanced no one hardly go to the bank anymore its all sitting at home.

Hope this helped if not then please do PM me thanks hun

Tanya 😉

Originally posted by rafail990

I have to make an assignment display for health studies in which i have to show timeline for NHS history. What should i use as central piece for this display assignment.

Ooh!!! I have an idea for u! 😃 u could have the NHS logo and its slogan (if it has one 😕) in the centre... and for the timeline, make the line swirl around the logo in a circle, bt instead of joining it, make it into a swirl type thing! 😛

I dnt no if it would wrk... but it was just a random idea i just thought of! 😳 x

hey guys

i really need help,im doing a project on hinduism and i need 10 important points about being a hindu/hindu religeon!!!

please help me,this is due by wednesday!!!

plz pm it to me

thanks soooo much!
hi I need help in my english GCSE coursework and my english isnt very good and my teacher is also disappointed 😭

I have to write about media and how it represents muslims after 9/11.
CAn any one give me an idea how I could start and what should I write.

Is it okay if I start with the actual event of 9/11 and write what happened? I really dont know how to start please help this poor girl

Originally posted by Enchanted1

hey guys

i really need help,im doing a project on hinduism and i need 10 important points about being a hindu/hindu religeon!!!

please help me,this is due by wednesday!!!

plz pm it to me

thanks soooo much!

1-Believed 2 b oldest religion in world

2-The belief of Karma/Reincarnation

3-Caste System

...so on and so forth...but I think what u should do is type in "Important facts about Hinduism" on Google or Yahoo and see what u get....good luck!

Originally posted by laney

hi I need help in my english GCSE coursework and my english isnt very good and my teacher is also disappointed 😭

I have to write about media and how it represents muslims after 9/11.
CAn any one give me an idea how I could start and what should I write.

Is it okay if I start with the actual event of 9/11 and write what happened? I really dont know how to start please help this poor girl

Hey hun!

First of all.. let me just say... yuck! english cwk! 😆 it was horrible!

ok... now on to ur ques.. 😳 i think it would be better if u gave a little intro to what 9/11 was, who was behind it, how much so many innocent ppl suffered, etc... and then move onto answering the question directly.

It would help the reader, as they would understand what ur talking about 😊

hope it helps x