Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

~*~Dulhan of the Week~*~ Special Dulhan!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radha07

Congratulations Clap ....enjoy the hot seat like me!!! Im Maayka MOTW Big smile

Congratulations to you too...Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Dulhan of the Week~*~ Special Dulhan!! (Page 2)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Wafah ji..!! Big smile Clap Clap You are such a help to us with your updates and videos.... thanks for all you do..!! I will be back with questions Wink

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

wow! congrats wafah! u truly deserve this MOTW! will be back later to grill you!Wink

Thank you...Thank you *bows humbly*

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bollywood gIrLy

congratulation Clap

ThanksEmbarrassed

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Congratz Wafah!!!! Clap Big smile

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats.

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Congratulations Wafah!  Hope you have a fun time being grilled in the Dulhan seat!Tongue I hope so too...

When you're facing a problem, how do you solve it? Do you analyze the situations and choices you have? Do you solve it when you see the first ray of hope?
Or do you seek help from other people?

I analyze the different situations and choices I have, working on all possible outcomes before deciding.

2) Does isolation mean peace or loneliness to you? Or does Inclusion hold both of these for you?

Isolation to me means more of an avoidance, and ignorance than peace or loneliness. With inclusion peace and lonliness can go either way, and sometimes neither of the two, depending on the state of mind. 

3) When you're watching peachy pink, and sky blue colors of the sunset, fade away in the horizon, and translucent water sparkling in the shimmering sun, and the golden sand shimmer, in the fading sun's gaze, only to be illuminated in the arriving moon's light, how do you feel?

I feel a sense of calm come over me, as if it doesn't matter what went wrong today, tommorrow is another day, and I can right the wrongs, make things better, improve myself.

4) What is one passion, that has been rooted in your heart, ever since you can remember, a passion that makes you sun smile, whenever it's thoughts come to your mind?

I don't think I have a single passion deep rooted to my heart. There are lot of things I enjoy, and It doesn't take much to make me smile or happy. I enjoy simple things in life, For example I Love Rain, everything about it..

5) Do you listen to music depending on your moods? Or do you listen to the same genre of music every time?

It depends on my mood, but Sometimes no matter what the mood, I love sad songs, or songs that evoke your deepest  emotions, that you can feel it. Does that make sense?

6) Who is your idol, if any? Or do you think an idol is a mere imitation of a true being, and everyone is their own idol?

I think everyone has the potential to be their own idol, because an idol is a person you aspire to be, and embodies all the qualities and values you think are neccessary to be a perfect true good being...My idol is anybody who has the courage to smile in the face of adversities and hardships, anyone that loves unafraid of having their heart broken, and gives without expecting anything in return.

7) Which places would you prefer on a midsummer's day: a walk through the beach, with water rippling and splashing all over, and moon light glimmering around, or a walk through a botanic garden at sunset?

A walk through the beach with the water rippling beneath my feet, ticklish against my toes as I walk along the shore, watching the sun set into darkness...as the moon light glimmering in the silence of the night...

8) When you were a small child, do you remember any such toy that you extremely loved and played with the most? If so, what was it? And what did it mean to you? Did the toy represent the person you love the most or was it something that made you smile all the time?
There were two most special toys, one was a pink horse with a star on it's forehead and for me at that time was my mystical friend, that helped me escape into a world where only my imagination existed...my first doll, was a rag doll, who became my partner in crime at that time, and we were inseparable...She gave the warmest hugs when I was small...and always had a smile ready for me to cheer me up....

Hope my questions weren't too hard on you! They weren't hard,but did make me think. I hope you find my answers satisfactory...and not diappointing.

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

Hug

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Congratz Wafah!! I think you're a complete whizz kid....with the updates and the scenes!! I really appreciate the hard work you put in!!! Clap Clap Questions...ayege...baad mein!! Smile

Thanks so much for the compliments...you guys all are so wonderful...but I admit I have a selfish reason...I do it only because I love this forum and the series and all of you guys..you guys make my day...anyday....As for the Questions...hmmm...should I be scared? Will await them...Smile 

Edited by Wafah - 23 January 2007 at 8:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top