Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

~*~Dulhan of the Week~*~ Special Dulhan!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members Big smile Hug

Thanks to Leena for a wonderful week!! Hug

And now it's time for a new Dulhann of the Week!! YAAAY!! Big smile

This week we decided to give the dulhan of the week title to a special member, this member indeed is very helpful, always helping us out...and making BMTD forum a better forum...

Yes dulhans, this week the dulhan of the week title goes to........

Any guesses??

No guesses??? ok lagta hai batana he parega...

Sweethearts, presenting our new Dulhann of the Week...

Wafah

YAAAYYY Big smile Clap Congrats WafahHug

Here is your MOTW siggy:

Now for the official Dulhan of the week Questions...Big smile

Name: Wafah

Birthday: 24th October 1986

Profession: currently a student but according to my parents a trouble maker LOL

Hobbies: Reading, Listening to Music, Writing (sometimes), Arts & Crafts

Favorite color: Black 

How I got started with IF: I actually started first watching the series Kasamh Se and was curious to know more...pressed the magic google button, and voila...found my way here.

My Favorite section on IF: BMTD, Kasamh Se, KAA, & Kajjal

Why I visit the BMTD section: Isn't it obvious....cause I love the serial, the characters of Saagar & Vidya, and ofcourse the actors who portray them. Besides where else would you get to meet the great bunch of people..(all of you Hug )

My favorite BMTD actor: Sharad Malhotra aka Saagar

Favorite BMTD actress: Divyanka Tripathi aka Vidya / I also like the person who portrays Shalu, because she portrays Shalu's bumbleness with a great comedic flair.

My best friend(s) on IF: I couldn't really choose, all of who I know are warm, loving, welcoming, and a cheer to talk to.

Have fun and keep smiling!!!Big smile

Khushi and Yuvika

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 24 January 2007 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Dulhan of the Week~*~ Special Dulhan!!" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Congratulations Clap ....enjoy the hot seat like me!!! Im Maayka MOTW Big smile

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged

wow! congrats wafah! u truly deserve this MOTW! will be back later to grill you!Wink

Bollywood gIrLy

Groupbie

Bollywood gIrLy

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 9:14am | IP Logged
congratulation Clap

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Congratulations Wafah!  Hope you have a fun time being grilled in the Dulhan seat!Tongue

When you're facing a problem, how do you solve it? Do you analyze the situations and choices you have? Do you solve it when you see the first ray of hope?
Or do you seek help from other people?

2) Does isolation mean peace or loneliness to you? Or does Inclusion hold both of these for you?

3) When you're watching peachy pink, and sky blue colors of the sunset, fade away in the horizon, and translucent water sparkling in the shimmering sun, and the golden sand shimmer, in the fading sun's gaze, only to be illuminated in the arriving moon's light, how do you feel?

4) What is one passion, that has been rooted in your heart, ever since you can remember, a passion that makes you sun smile, whenever it's thoughts come to your mind?

5) Do you listen to music depending on your moods? Or do you listen to the same genre of music every time?

6) Who is your idol, if any? Or do you think an idol is a mere imitation of a true being, and everyone is their own idol?

7) Which places would you prefer on a midsummer's day: a walk through the beach, with water rippling and splashing all over, and moon light glimmering around, or a walk through a botanic garden at sunset?

8) When you were a small child, do you remember any such toy that you extremely loved and played with the most? If so, what was it? And what did it mean to you? Did the toy represent the person you love the most or was it something that made you smile all the time?

Hope my questions weren't too hard on you!
Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

Edited by soni595 - 23 January 2007 at 9:27am

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Congratz Wafah!! I think you're a complete whizz kid....with the updates and the scenes!! I really appreciate the hard work you put in!!! Clap Clap Questions...ayege...baad mein!! Smile

flamin_hot_kuri

Goldie

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

A Salaam Namaste to you all and thanks for the honor..Embarrassed

Name:  Wafah

Birthday: 24th October, 1986

Profession:  Currently a Student, but according to my parents a trouble maker.

Hobbies: Reading, Listening to Music, Writing (sometimes), Arts & Crafts

Favorite color: Black 

How I got started with IF: I actually started first watching the series Kasamh Se and was curious to know more...pressed the magic google button, and voila...found my way here.

My Favorite section on IF: BMTD, Kasamh Se, KAA, & Kajjal

Why I visit the BMTD section: Isn't it obvious....cause I love the serial, the characters of Saagar & Vidya, and ofcourse the actors who portray them. Besides where els would you get to meet the greates bunch of people..(all of you Hug )

My favorite BMTD actor: Sharad Malhotra aka Saagar

Favorite BMTD actress: Divyanka Tripathi aka Vidya / I also like the person who portrays Shalu, because she portrays Shalu's bumbleness with a great comedic flair.

My best friend(s) on IF: I couldn't really choose, all of who I know are warm, loving, welcoming, and a cheer to talk to.

Again Thanks a lot...I will try and answer all of your questions.Big smile

~WafahEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top