Debate Mansion

KBC:BigB or Shahrukh -your preference (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Analytically hosting is completely different from acting.... SRK has hosted many award shows and I have thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humour......

He tries to apply the same theory while hosting this show as well by using his awesome sense of humour however two things go against him......

1. He has changed voice for the show, only to stress the words like Big B was doing but since its fake its not enjoyable

2. Because of much of humour the contestant is always relaxed and the seat remains closed.... He is failing to make the seat hot by bringing suspense and pursuading the contestant to use the life line which is a part of this kind of shows
I really miss the big B dialogues "Kya chal raha hain aapke man me" with those killer looks not showing any hints....

Big B one step ahead as a host for this kind of show Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KBC:BigB or Shahrukh -your preference (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Analytically hosting is completely different from acting.... SRK has hosted many award shows and I have thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humour......

He tries to apply the same theory while hosting this show as well by using his awesome sense of humour however two things go against him......

1. He has changed voice for the show, only to stress the words like Big B was doing but since its fake its not enjoyable

2. Because of much of humour the contestant is always relaxed and the seat remains closed.... He is failing to make the seat hot by bringing suspense and pursuading the contestant to use the life line which is a part of this kind of shows
I really miss the big B dialogues "Kya chal raha hain aapke man me" with those killer looks not showing any hints....

Big B one step ahead as a host for this kind of show Clap

You said it all.ClapClapClap. Sharukh Khan is a good entertainer but when he tries to copy Big B's voice, he lost his originality. First day, it wasn't bad, but last night, I didn't even find his jokes so funny. Sometimes, I feel, he is jokingly making fun of people because he is a Super Star; this is a big difference between him and Big B. Big B at least doesn't make fun of people.

Edited by NKSUDHIR - 24 January 2007 at 10:29am

zaynah123

zaynah123

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
AB already has big shoes that cannot be filled.

SRK is an entertainer and brings with him a total different mood and laughter to the screen.
They both are different in their approach to being the host in KBC. We should encourage SRK for doing such a great job. Yes there are people out there that may find SRK's approach to talking to people as rude but others like myself see it as he is engaging with them and making them feel at ease. We should be encouraging him not writing negative comments that have no positive end. If people do not want a hug from SRK that is their loss.. im am not saying that because he is an international Star but hugs and hugging people is the most sweetest thing.

SRK is doing a job in KBC which many people are enjoying and am sure the TV rating can talk for themselves.

SRK and AB you both Rock!!!!! xxx...

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Both. Smile

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

SRK any day. Clap Clap Clap

AB? bad. wooden style. same has-been look. hard to ignore that ridiculous goatee and watch anything else Wink

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
AB always... great voice, great looks, great personality....

SRK looks funnier day by day..... LOL bad voice...vibrating vocal cords and ok personality....
Even AB Jr is better than him...in diction and presentation skills...

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Can't choose between those two.

They both bring their own distinct charm to the show and contribute to its uniqueness in their own way. Clap Clap

My two fav people from Bollywood Embarrassed

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ani11

Can't choose between those two.

They both bring their own distinct charm to the show and contribute to its uniqueness in their own way. Clap Clap

My two fav people from Bollywood Embarrassed

Ani what if two channels are running an older episode of the show one from each then which one will you prefer?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top