KBC:BigB or Shahrukh -your preference

Posted: 17 years ago

As the first episode of KBC 3 was aired yesterday...we saw a new host and a new format.

Who do you think is a better host for KBC -Amitabh or Shahrukh....lets discuss our choice with reasons

Both have their own identity................

The voice,the look the presentation all i think Big B is one step ahead.......😊

Sharukh Khan did an excellent job hosting KBC3 on opening night. I tried my best to compare them very honestly and I still come to a conclusion that Big B is better than SRK. SRK is an intelligent person, very talented actor and a good human being and a good entertainer but still Big B is ahead of the race. I felt last night, SRK was trying to change his voice and make it deep like Big B which takes away originality from his show. I must say, Big B is Big B and SRK is not even near him. But if we don't compare him with Big B, SRK is doing a wonderful job bringing some more entertainment factors in the show.
I think SRK is new and have different way of hosting and Big b having his own way..... but SRK is King , So For me he Rockssssss 😳
definately srk 😳 i used to fell asleep when amitabh hosted the show 😆

srk all the way 👏 👏 👏

Ohk…I'd say both r different!! While Big B is a huge huge personality …his voice…his every thing….he is far more matured …some one like a sun whom we never can touch…in his era KBC was only a quiz show.

SRK on the other hand is some one whom we can touch…feel ,identify with…..he can give us hug, msg the shoulder of a tensed contestant…which makes KBC more an entertainment show.And he has in him what it takes to pull crowds…so my 12 yrs old cousin also love this show…he never used to watch the earlier version.

So, Take the notion of flavours of ice cream.. vanilla, strawberry, chocolate... different and unique each with it's own charm and taste!

this question will be answered in 2 diff ways if u are a teen girl or if u r not

if u r a teen girl then its SRK
else its AB
Analytically hosting is completely different from acting.... SRK has hosted many award shows and I have thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humour......

He tries to apply the same theory while hosting this show as well by using his awesome sense of humour however two things go against him......

1. He has changed voice for the show, only to stress the words like Big B was doing but since its fake its not enjoyable

2. Because of much of humour the contestant is always relaxed and the seat remains closed.... He is failing to make the seat hot by bringing suspense and pursuading the contestant to use the life line which is a part of this kind of shows
I really miss the big B dialogues "Kya chal raha hain aapke man me" with those killer looks not showing any hints....

Big B one step ahead as a host for this kind of show 👏

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Analytically hosting is completely different from acting.... SRK has hosted many award shows and I have thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humour......

He tries to apply the same theory while hosting this show as well by using his awesome sense of humour however two things go against him......

1. He has changed voice for the show, only to stress the words like Big B was doing but since its fake its not enjoyable

2. Because of much of humour the contestant is always relaxed and the seat remains closed.... He is failing to make the seat hot by bringing suspense and pursuading the contestant to use the life line which is a part of this kind of shows
I really miss the big B dialogues "Kya chal raha hain aapke man me" with those killer looks not showing any hints....

Big B one step ahead as a host for this kind of show 👏

You said it all.👏👏👏. Sharukh Khan is a good entertainer but when he tries to copy Big B's voice, he lost his originality. First day, it wasn't bad, but last night, I didn't even find his jokes so funny. Sometimes, I feel, he is jokingly making fun of people because he is a Super Star; this is a big difference between him and Big B. Big B at least doesn't make fun of people.

Edited by NKSUDHIR - 17 years ago
AB already has big shoes that cannot be filled.

SRK is an entertainer and brings with him a total different mood and laughter to the screen.
They both are different in their approach to being the host in KBC. We should encourage SRK for doing such a great job. Yes there are people out there that may find SRK's approach to talking to people as rude but others like myself see it as he is engaging with them and making them feel at ease. We should be encouraging him not writing negative comments that have no positive end. If people do not want a hug from SRK that is their loss.. im am not saying that because he is an international Star but hugs and hugging people is the most sweetest thing.

SRK is doing a job in KBC which many people are enjoying and am sure the TV rating can talk for themselves.

SRK and AB you both Rock!!!!! xxx...