Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vinnie-thepooh

IF-Rockerz

vinnie-thepooh

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

As the first episode of KBC 3 was aired yesterday...we saw a new host and a new format.

Who do you think is a better host for KBC -Amitabh or Shahrukh....lets discuss our choice with reasons

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KBC:BigB or Shahrukh -your preference" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
both! Clap Clap

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Both have their own identity................

The voice,the look the presentation all i think Big B is one step ahead.......Smile

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Sharukh Khan did an excellent job hosting KBC3 on opening night. I tried my best to compare them very honestly and I still come to a conclusion that Big B is better than SRK. SRK is an intelligent person, very talented actor and a good human being and a good entertainer but still Big B is ahead of the race. I felt last night, SRK was trying to change his voice and make it deep like Big B which takes away originality from his show. I must say, Big B is Big B and SRK is not even near him. But if we don't compare him with Big B, SRK is doing a wonderful job bringing some more entertainment factors in the show.

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I think SRK is new and have different way of hosting and Big b having his own way..... but SRK is King , So For me he Rockssssss Embarrassed

heaven_view

Goldie

heaven_view

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 3:35am | IP Logged
definately srk Embarrassed i used to fell asleep when amitabh hosted the show LOL

srk all the way Clap Clap Clap

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Ohk…I'd say both r different!! While Big B is a huge huge personality …his voice…his every thing….he is far more matured …some one like a sun whom we never can touch…in his era KBC was only a quiz show.

SRK on the other hand is some one whom we can touch…feel ,identify with…..he can give us hug, msg the shoulder of a tensed contestant…which makes KBC more an entertainment show.And he has in him what it takes to pull crowds…so my 12 yrs old cousin also love this show…he never used to watch the earlier version.

So, Take the notion of flavours of ice cream.. vanilla, strawberry, chocolate... different and unique each with it's own charm and taste!

lalit1

IF-Dazzler

lalit1

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 6:03am | IP Logged
this question will be answered in 2 diff ways if u are a teen girl or if u r not

if u r a teen girl then its SRK
else its AB

Post Reply New Post

Go to top