Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

As we are know Republic Day is near. Infact its only 3 days away Smile.

Sometimes we think to ourselves, that if ____ wasnt here then_____wouldn't be here as well. So, India wasn't formed into a country, india-forums would not be here. Embarrassed

Most of us are Indians and we are proud to be. With such a unique culture abd backgroud, anyone would want to be considered a Indian. Well, all of us here are IF-ian and we are proud of it. We have such a great forum with great members, anyone would want to join India-Forums.

Many of you are probably getting to connection of how things are related to each other. Well in that case, complete the following line :

India-Forums and India remind me of ....

What does India-Forums and India remind you of Ermm Will be waiting to hear everyones answers.

StarIF's Crazy Creatives TeamStar

Edited by gk_09 - 22 January 2007 at 6:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay~*Ria*~Junglee_Sher*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* India - Forums and India .... *" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
India-Forums and India remind me of a   Smile family.

Many problems occur in families, but at the end, they are always there to support each other. Embarrassed Smile

Mallika-

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Will definitely answer this question... great post Preetu yaar..!! Big smile Embarrassed Clap

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
India Forums and India remind me of home...sweet home coz india is my homeland and IF is my second home Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
IF and India also reminds the meaning of friendship... coz my true frnds are from india and IF Embarrassed

Am proud to be Indian and IF-ian Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

*Spandana*

IF-Rockerz

*Spandana*

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
wow nice post. will answer it definitly. interesting.... Clap

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hey, incredible post Thumbs Up and its the perfect time of the year to have it!  Smile
India-forums and India remind me of my heritage. Its thought provides a feeling of togetherness and a sense of belonging. No matter where in the world the Indians are settled, they all come together and are connected by culture. It's a great privilege to have India-forums because it breaks the barrier of long distance and connects us to India, our home.

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

India-Forums and India reminds me of home...

I have been to India only once, but the feeling I had when I was there, I get when I am on IF - togetherness, unity and culture!!! Long Live IF!!!!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:00am | IP Logged
as i live in malaysia, so here we are not so much in touch with the indian culture. here not all the festivals r celebrated..... as a result i m not aware of all the cultural activities of INDIA. but after coming to I-F really i can say now i have celebrated almost all the festivals with my IF friends. thnx to vijay bhaiya for starting this forum n bringing me closer to my culture. Tongue

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 23 January 2007 at 12:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top