Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Salaam, Namaste, Hola, Bonjor,Kem Cho,Satsriyakaal Disneyians.....we're here for the voting for the Miley Fruit Contest so here goes....... but here are some Rules

• DO NOT vote for your own entry
  • DO NOT create multiple accounts to vote for your entries
  • DO NOT promote/advertise your entry via PM or posts in other forums
  • You are allowed to vote for maximum 2 entries
  • Last day to vote is on Jan 29

ok so here are the wonderful entriesEmbarrassed

Entry 1

I describe Miley Cyrus and a star fruit it's very rare to find excellent talent in a young girl like Miley. The shape of the fruit represents her very well as a superstar that has swept the world

Entry 2
Rosy cheeks and dimples chin... You guessed it right! APPLE. Miley's ever smiling face and her rosy cheeks give me no other answer. Other than the rosy-ness, apple is a sweet fruit and (as far as I know) the favorite of most children, just like Miley, the favorite of all... when i pick the apple and look at it. I can see that Miley's face is totally the shape of the apple... thus I rest my case

Entry 3
Mango, the fruit of summer. Summer is the season filled with sunshine spreading happiness... just like Miley whose laughter and smiling face induces a smile in everyone. Light skinned Miley seems to suit a mango. Also, the sparkle in her eyes reminds one of the sun... yellow in color and well I think of mango!!!

Entry 4

I would choose her as a orange
Because she is very bubbly like a orange
And I think her skin color is also similar like that and her favorite color is also orange

Entry 5

Would say a tomato because nobody knows what a tomato really is (Fruit/Vegetable). The same goes for Miley. Nobody knows who she really is and what she goes through.

Entry 6

If Miley were a fruit, she should be a strawberry because she seems like a fantastic person. It would suit her because she is sweet, yet sour just like a strawberry. I love Miley Cyrus and her talents...even though a strawberry has no talents...I still luv strawberries...I also read somewhere that it was her favorite fruit...

so there you have it folks....please vote for the  best one.....results will be posted soon after voting is done.SmileHave fun voting!

From the Disney DEV Team

Jas
Natasha
Priya
Chandni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley as a fruit contest VOTING" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Hmmm this is so hard
I pick number 5,
Big smile

~~~Mahak~~~

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged
ok.. i think...(since i cant vote for my own entry and MOREOVER since this one was so much better than mine...)

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
entry 5 and 2

pankajk

pankajk

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Cry

~*Sandeep*~

Goldie

~*Sandeep*~