Remix

Shout out show for Esha - Coolest Esha (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Esha, I remember you as the spirited and fun loving girl who was ready to take part in anything at a drop of a hat ! I wish I could have had the good fortune to know you some more. None of us took your absence seriously, and perhaps somewhere inside we all wanted to wish that it was a joke you were playing on us.....if only !

You shall always be the little angel of IF, and for us you will be always there, right in our heart, bringing a smile on our face everytime we think of you.Be happy and content whereever God has decided to send you and hope you come back again among us, spreading laughter and cheer like never before !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shout out show for Esha - Coolest Esha (Page 8)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Another thing which I forgot to add in my post --

Esha, I wish you could be here to celebrate your 17th birthday.... unfortunately i never had the chance to know you well and i feel very bad that i never could.... even now, your absence affects me a lot... i know u are celebrating your bday wherever you are.... we all love you very much !! Smile

rimash

rimash

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
hwo is esha?

poorva_ks

Goldie

poorva_ks

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged
HI ESHA i know ur listening happy birthday to you and u will remain in our hearts foreever &ever..................
poorva

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey esha,happy bday dear.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top