Remix

Shout out show for Esha - Coolest Esha (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Esha... you will always be in our hearts as a sweet, friendly, and humourous person..... wish you a very Happy Birthday and I know you're spreading your happiness even now.... Big smile Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shout out show for Esha - Coolest Esha (Page 6)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JuicY_DreamS

JuicY_DreamS

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Happy Birtday!

lil_aashi

Goldie

lil_aashi

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hey HI ANGEL..... Tongue
Well I never knew you..... Cry
I just new yr name.... Wink
and it rokked forever..... LOL LOL
I haven't even seen ne pic of yours...but I know you were a die hard and a crazy fan of KARAN... Embarrassed I guess you called yrself Mrs. KARAN WAHI !!!! Clap
oopppsssss...sorry......you are a crazy KARAN WAHI fan.... Big smile you were quite an active member I guess, Wink Wink
and still I know you might be using the angelic net to view our forum abd yr friends dear..... Smile Smile
I have seen in many siggies..members have mentioned yr name.... Smile Smile
I really love you a lot ESHA Tongue ...and wish you verrrry HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tongue !!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't say may GOD bless you.... Confused Confused
GOD HAS TO BLESS HIS MOST SPECIAL KID..... Tongue
LOVE YOU LOTS ESHA........... LOL
AND REALLY MISS YOU DEAR !!!!!!!!!! Cry
I've given your name to my character at indya.com....
and she is opposite KARAN !!! Tongue Tongue

Edited by divyaashimix - 23 January 2007 at 9:15am

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Happy B'day To Dear ESha... Smile
We Miss you so much... Cry
I have never meet u but still want to see u!! Cry I know this one is not fullfiled as God has snatch u from us! Cry
but through If and Yahoo chatting Me Pinku, Pari, Dina and all the friends become very close friends.....u r still there in my yahoo list ...but u could not log in..miss your funny jokes...we never thought you have bid good bye to this world...as u have always talk funny ..u did not tell anyof us about ur pain..ur loss just heal us underground...why god want to take us...Hey Esha..where ever u r...we r wishing u a Happy Birthday..I know today ur going to be turn 20...ur ideas are funny...
Ur Karan Wahi always Rocks in Remix lol...
ESha Wahi...U just rocks...and in the small age u have won million of the hearts....May ur soul rest in peace..ur the great moderator and have great sense of humor...we all miss u from bottam of heart...after u gone..If have no fun..and we miss u so much...
Jay ShriKrisha
From Riddhi

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
the fun ur doing in balloon contest i still rem...u have change ur id that time hopeless Esha....I don't know....But I have not realized that why we don't get clue that u r in so much pain...
We love u so much..and Miss U 20000000 much Cry

kvashishat

Goldie

kvashishat

Movies and Masti Contest 1&2 Winner

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
happy bday u rok

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Esha!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
happy bday Esha! Hug wherever you are, i hope you know you are loved immensely. i wish i could turn back time to know such a beautiful person. i know your special day is going to be filled w/ lots of smile -- smiles from your friends, remembering the coolest of all...you!

love,
khair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top