Remix

Shout out show for Esha - Coolest Esha (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Esha… though me don't know youCry… I know that you are very important for IFEmbarrassed and is luved by one and allEmbarrassed…I really wanted to know about youCry so me hab seen most of your postsEmbarrassed… from beginning and seriously you are an angel who brought happiness in many people's lifeEmbarrassedand helped everyone in each nd every waySmile…you are really Remix Forum's life!Embarrassed I adore youEmbarrassed and hope that you stay happy wherever you are… remember we all luv you!!! Happy B'day Dear! Hug

Luv

-Nitz

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 22 January 2007 at 7:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shout out show for Esha - Coolest Esha (Page 5)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Esha!
You'll always remain with us forever! No matter what!!!
We miss you sooo much on IF! You're cheery posts and everything!!!
But no matter what, you're always with us! And will always bring a smile to our facE!!!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Esha, I didn't know you and it is a shame I never had the chance to! I'm sure you're an angel looking down upon us, and no matter what you will always be loved at I-F, your spirit is with this forum always - Happy Birthday!!

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Esha.....even though i didnt know you...it was really sad to read about ur unfortune that happened to you.....i pray that ur soul rests in peace and you will always remain one of the most important ppl of India-forums.....Happy Birthday

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
hey esha

i am one of the most unfortunate ppl to hav not known u personally.....except for rf never really got to interact with u.....bt believe u me i know exactly wat a person u are from all tht i hav heard from my rf frnds......nd even tho we were never really frnds coz i never got to know u personally still i miss u just as much the others! like everybody has said u were the most active person on rf.....n it was a real treat to read ur posts! i'll wind up by saying .......tht i luv u n miss u a lott......the whole of remix forum misses u to the core!
wish u a very happy birthday sweetySmile Hug

luv
                                         rakhi

ambarinaaltaf

IF-Rockerz

ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
esha about you .. it cant be describe in words..as u were a person who is really very spl. for me..although we had becom friends in ur last visits..but we had becom really very good friends...u will remain as a angel in my heart..where ever u are i just pray that u wud be happy..i just miss u allottss the confo's we used to have...how we used to tease pinku..and i still remembr wat u said to me abt planning a weddin abt pinku...u were awesum in everything yaar...Happy birthday jaan miss u alott.. Cry

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Esha... you were one of my best friends on IF...so simple,so sweet and so down to earth and ofcourse....u and ur jokes esha...
You were my queen of IF and will always be and nobody can take ur place....i want to wish a very happy bday and im sure ur spreadin ur rays of happiness and joy where ever you aRE and let me tell you that those people around you are of the luckiest people..luv you always esha...
Your Pri

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
esha my hopeless partner ...... in one word dear ur my soul sis ...... one who is the most close to my heart Cry

i miss all those days or crazy chats till mrng 4 when i had to beg u to stop making me laugh like hell ...... or when we used to be in convos with totally unknown ppl for time pass or the way we used to irritate ppl whoever told nething abt RF ......

i remember meeting u for the first time when we both were made viewbies ...... i guess sunny made us both meet ...... and the way we used to co ordinate all the activities of the forum ....... the way u used to say ...... "di ... aap na kuch mat karo ...... " and become angry and i used to manaofy u ...... the way we used to fight as to who is better ashi -uv or tia - ranveer ........ the way u fight for karan proving by all crzy ways that he loves esha , the way u were actually confused as to whom u had a crush on karan or brett lee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the way u understood my silence , my state of mind within minutes ..... the way u were thr for me at every step of my life with u .....
the way we both used to have fun ...... Cry Cry Cry
where are u esha ??? Cry Cry Cry all i know is god is selfish for having taken u away form us ........

u truly are my shaitaan ....... and forever u hold a place in my life and my heart which nobody can ever fill ........ i miss u ...... i wanna tell u soo many things , wanna talk to u , wanna bugg u soo much , want to be bugged by u ........ and i hope against hope everytime i come online tat i meet u ....... and i get bak my esha ......

the time we spent together will always be remembered dear ...... love u and miss u a lots .......

had u been thr here .... u could hab seen how much we all love u ...... but i know ..... tat even u know tat we all love u and happy birthday dear ..... hope tat u are seeing us and smiling ........

ur hopeless partner ......

Edited by nishi - 23 January 2007 at 5:35am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top