Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Happy bday esha...thu never gt a chance 2 meet u talk 2 u bt am sure u r one person loved y one n all...i wish whereevr u r u r happy...and u remember ur frnds ppl whu love u

happy bday again...

love
anku 😊
kothra thumbnail

Happy Birthday Esha..

Wish u all the best

enjoy n have fun

~Khizer~ thumbnail

Esha, I still remember the good times we had together and how you so lovely called me "Bunty Bhaiya."

I miss you dearly and always will. Whenever your name pops up I become speechless and confused what to say.

Everything happenned so sudden. I was and still am in shock.

Loved you and always will remember you.

Love,

Bunty Bhaiya

DesiChocolate thumbnail
Esha, I didnt know you that well. But Happy Birthday. We all still and always will love you🤗

-Priya
aww 😭 this is soo sweet i am honestl feeling so sad and touched for her

🤗 god bless her can tell she was great even though i did not know her.
hawoo thumbnail
Esha di,
when i was a silent visitar I noticed many of your posts and read them also, and my friens when she was a part of I-F she talked about you, and just as I wanted to be friends with you, I just couldnt. But after knowing what happened to you it was hard to digest the news 😭 Happy B-day! 😊

-Hawa 😒
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Esha… though me don't know you😭… I know that you are very important for IF😳 and is luved by one and all😳…I really wanted to know about you😭 so me hab seen most of your posts😳… from beginning and seriously you are an angel who brought happiness in many people's life😳and helped everyone in each nd every way😊…you are really Remix Forum's life!😳 I adore you😳 and hope that you stay happy wherever you are… remember we all luv you!!! Happy B'day Dear! 🤗

Luv

-Nitz

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 17 years ago
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Esha!
You'll always remain with us forever! No matter what!!!
We miss you sooo much on IF! You're cheery posts and everything!!!
But no matter what, you're always with us! And will always bring a smile to our facE!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Esha, I didn't know you and it is a shame I never had the chance to! I'm sure you're an angel looking down upon us, and no matter what you will always be loved at I-F, your spirit is with this forum always - Happy Birthday!!
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Happy Birthday Esha.....even though i didnt know you...it was really sad to read about ur unfortune that happened to you.....i pray that ur soul rests in peace and you will always remain one of the most important ppl of India-forums.....Happy Birthday