Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 12:20am | IP Logged

hello Friends..Smile

I love doing dissection of the show i watch..so wanted to share my dissection with you all as well.. watched this episode as it featured my favorite couple..Indraneil and Barkha..hope you all  enjoy itWink

Now lets start the post mortemLOL... hmm Ahaat..dehshat ki tesari kadi..sorry they spelled it wrong its mazaak ki tesari kadi.LOL.i get hell scared of ghost storiesOuch for me they exists in this world..but.. this story  made me laugh and esp. when Vijay was shown with his protruding eyes gosh..HilariousLOL.. where as if you have watched X-files and other english shows..you can feel the chill in your spine..here you can feel the chill in your stomachLOL..i know i am not making any senseLOL but..even it did not make any sense..LOL

Individual Dissection...Tongue

1.Indraneil(Abhilash).. before i say anything few hugs for himHugHugHug....we all RESPECT you soo muchClap..and love you tooHug..and this is enough me,call me anything but i can't find a flaw in him at allEmbarrassed...though was dissapointed with the voice butConfused.enough for me..and ya he looked soooo cuteWink in the ALL night  show.Acted well as usualClap and loved him Hug

2.Barkha(Rashmi)..Ahh Welcome BackBig smile..saw her anchoring the shows but this is different liked her as wellClap..loved her look that short jacket..and sporty look kwell, loved her makeup as well..i did not like her makeup in third life of PKDNConfused but here it was nice.and ya Varun she wore this jacket in some shoot i have seen her wearing in some still picsLOL,can show you the pics as well.sorry can't help it..LOL

Bloopers...

Barkha's Liptstick color kept on changing..in the whole show..that was funny .LOL
When the other girl went inside the college as she wanted to do something important.Stern Smile. was washing her faceShocked... . well..well..well... you are going back to
Death buliding to just to WASH YOUR FACE.. give me a break...LOL

Thought of the Episode...

Just shooting in the night is not enough to scare people..it can make you laugh as well.LOLi guess here Directors shoot horror serials in the night to hide their own flaws..rather to make viewers feel scared..Wink

Disclaimer: no offence to anyone its just a FUN post do not take it seriously

Edited by nishtha - 22 January 2007 at 12:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Dissection..Aahaat of 20th Jan*~" in Aahat The All New Series forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 4:37am | IP Logged

LOL
nish that was seriously hilarious,loved ur Aahat dessection Big smile 

and u noticed the lipstick colors tooOuch..
Clap

Ananya

Edited by Apurva - 22 January 2007 at 4:39am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

LOL

Clap

Ananya

thanx ananya for liking the dissection.Big smile. yup i noticed the lipstick color too i m observant and wen it comes to my favorite then..it can go to any extentLOL

Edited by nishtha - 22 January 2007 at 8:35am

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishtha

Originally posted by Apurva

LOL

Clap

Ananya

thanx ananya for liking the dissection.Big smile. yup i noticed the lipstick color too i m observant and wen it comes to my favorite then..it can go to any extentLOL

ohoo me forgor indraneel jijuEmbarrassed

but seriously i loved ur Aahaat dessectionBig smileClap

~*Ria*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Ria*~

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Nishu, all i saw in that epi was people runnin' around like chickens, going nuts, in such a HILARIOUS way, and the zombies looked sooooo FAKKKKE I crack up everytime i visualize them LOL LOLZZZZZZZZZZ!!! LOL

natasshafan

IF-Rockerz

natasshafan

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
OMG Nish... LOL
I love the bloopers part...nice obervations! Clap
Keep doing these DISSECTONS for more epoisodes...u rock @ these things! Wink LOL

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
LOL

ur learnin Nishi!! Wink Wink

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:49am | IP Logged
tahnx to ria..natashha and taify..for likin it..n me learin..guru jee app ke daya hai LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top