My first attempt at Fanfic (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

yyyy

IF-Dazzler

yyyy

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 9:52am | IP Logged
J.I i know you are also a RN fan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pair them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first attempt at Fanfic (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
ys...u guessed rite

tanvi_lovely

tanvi_lovely

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 5:31am | IP Logged
jivora lease post next part as early as u can eagerly waiting to read it...

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Ali was at ease. Raj left the lodging for till tea to meet the local security officials. Ali wnted to hide this fact from Pooja as long as possible.

************************************************************ *******************************************************
Pooja was the prettiest thing around….even her family was surprised….they never knew their strong little girl was soo pretty…..what made her the most beautiful girl was that extra sparkle of her eyes….Ali was familiar to that sparkle….which made Pooja sooo special….

It was about 7.00am, when both the families had assembled around the gardens, and varandah….for breakfast. Kids sitting around Biji, listening to stories, girls crowding their handsome army jijaji….and ladies chichating their jewelry and saaries. The air was thick with joy, happiness, excietement and cheer.
Everyone was stuffing their stomachs, what else can you expect with such a spread as that? Everything starting from various parathas, to toast and butter, from corn flakes to chivda and from mishri and lassi to army special black coffee…..

Pooja was talking to Ali's sisters, with a kid sitting by her munching the big bar of chocolate he just received from his pretty mami.

Suddenly, the sound for chattering guests doubles with lots of "ooohh…"s and "aaaahh…."s…….

A looooong shining black car stopped by th varandah enterance [people had stopped talking….and merely stared at the splendour of the car…..], merely looking at the car, Ali and Pooja jumped from their respective seats and ran at the top of their speeds towards the car……

The door opened, exhiniting a lavish leather upholstery, and a pretty foot clad in a gleaming silhouette stepped out……

…..before people realized who had emerged from the car, Pooja was hugging the newcomer, and Ali stood beaming next to her.

There she stood, Naina….the International Supermodel…..the look of some of the top noche' brands around the world……one of the prettiest faces of the nation…..clad in a glow white chudidar and flowing kurta, little crystal tops dazzling from her lovely hair…. Naina….just Naina looked all feminity…..not the ruff-it cadet Naina Singh…..but one thing was commen in both….her face radiated confidence, and strength…..

"Hay rabba tu to badi soni lad rahi hai!", Pooja did the 'kisiki nazar na lag jaye' action.

"Arre Naina, hamein yakeen tha aap aayengi…..", said Ali, as he shook hands with her.

A loud voice echoed from somewhere in the crowd…. "Dude……look at her!! Wooooo Naina…..u pretty thing…..where were you all these days?", Yudi rushed holding a plate full of paneer paraths, and hugged her!

"Ab sab usko hi dekhte rahoge….Apun bhi itna bura nahin hai….."

everyonbe looked around….the door on the opposite side had opened and buddy Aalekh stepped out….to 'almost' complete the reunion!

"Oyeeeeeeeeee…..", all of them rushed towards him, leaving Naina in fits of laughter….

"Aalekhbhai, aap aaj aa rahe ho, hamein pata hi nahin tha…."

"Bas kya usool, shaadi banaya to ek phone bhi nai kiya……message to bheja tha apun ne w o h…..orderly….shekhar ke saath….."
"Oye mitti dal us sab pe, oye quaidi, teri to koi khabar hi nahin, tu bhi Naina ki tarah kho gaya kya…?", Naina's smile faded for a second, Aalekh noticed that, but she smiled again…..

"Nahin Pooja, yeh sahab to ab aap sab ke senior ho gaye…..Major Aalekh Sharma….."

"Hay rabba, mujhe vishvas nahin hota…..hum sab….yahan….kapoorthala main….ab bas w o h kameena Nair mil jaye to…..uski main……"

"…..arre naina Pooja, aapne unko kaafi buri tarah se tang kiya….ab to suna hai hai girl cadet se baat karnese bhi darte hai….."

All of them laughed…..Naina laughed her heart open….after years……Aalekh saw that….satisfied…

"Oye Naina, tere liye to veerji ne Amritsar di hotel vij room book kiya tha na….? To tu wahan nahin gayeee?"

"Naaa re….ab main hotelon se bore ho gayee hoon….aur teri shaadi me main tere naal hi revangi….tenu sajane ke liye….", Naina tried her best Punjabi accent!

"Pagli….chal….!", Pooja took all of them inside…..

"Oh my God, mujhe to aaj pet bhar ke khana hai…..yeh sab kahan milta hai roz……", Naina said looking at the breakfast….. "Oye Pooja, lunch kitne baje hai…."

"Yeh lo, aap itna khayengi to vaapis jaane tak…..aapko gaadi main bithane k tareeke sochne padenge…."

"Naina, tu uske raag sun mat…..aur misri lau kya?", asked Aalekh, really happy to see Naina in a good mood,

All of them sat and talked till the lunch time, and all of the afternoon….but as the tea time approached, Ali started getting restless, eager to push the girls into their rooms…..

"Arre Pooja, aapko mahendi aur sangeet ke liye tayar nahin hona? Ek mahine se din ke paanch calls kar kar k main kya paheni, hara, ya neel, peela ya lal…..aapne parashaan kar rakhha tha…..aur ab aapko taiyyar nahin hona?", asked Ali

"Theek hai…..chal Naina, chalte hai…."

"Perfect boys, main Pooji ko taiyyar kar ke fir khud taiyyar houngi….to zyaada time lagega….."

The girls set off……

************************************************************ ******************************************

Dressed in peacock green dress, with perfect accessories…..Naina looked gorgeous…….everyone looked up and their gazes frooz on her….as she descended from the staircase….Pooja sitting with other girls smiled…..

When Naina was on the last stair, she heard a voice, and she froze……..

"Maine kaha tha Cadet Singh, aap sajne sawarne main badi aachi rahogi. And you have proved that today….You are looking gorgeous!"

Naina was shocked….'Breg.Chandog??????', she whispered…..

"Oye nahin re Phoolan….."

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap AWESUMMM JIV!! Clap Clap
i logged on after soo long n its gr88 2 read ur FF!!! jus amazng!! Clap
n naina as a supermodel Embarrassed Embarrassed ...oooohhhh.....i jus cant believe it!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile thnxxx a lot jiv 4 makin my day!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
plzzz plzzz continue soon!! Embarrassed i cant wait till RN meet!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sufi89

sufi89

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
awesome was the first word came outta my mouth when i finished reading this part pls continue soon Clap Clap Clap

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:05am | IP Logged
THANKS....IT WILL BE FUN NOW....

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
IZZIT FINE IF I MAKE IT A BIT FILMY.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top