Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*vishal* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
according to all critics and audiences ash gave a brillaint performance in GURU , so even there r some loosers who dont believe she cant act.

anyways LAJJO was first offered to ashwarya even before aamir khan, but when aamir khan was signed , he played his game and did not let ash get into this movie and ash was out of it, definately aamir is better actor than aishwarya , but wish even he could have been better human being which counts more in real life, isnt it?
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

Ash was on some coke ad with amir when she was a teenager, it was really popular and they were even offered Raja Hindustani together. She couldn't do.

He's shorter than her lol

Yes...hehe...

Participate in GAME OF THE WEEK in Celeb Fc section...Plz use this siggie to promote diz game..

aiyshababy thumbnail
We trust and belive on Aamir if he think Kareena better than Ash so its his right to do good for Lajjo.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

i think recently, amir's girls are actors, rather than models. so i am doubtful. πŸ˜‰

he he he... low blow mermaid QT!! Good one though!!

Nope!! No movies with the 2 of them... Aamir doesn't need arm candy... he looks good enough all on his own!😊

*vishal* thumbnail
lol didnt knew for some kareena is good actors...lollllllllllll
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *vishal*

She may have not given the best perfomance in her past movies, but her acting in Omkara got her an award.

If we all can say Ash can act then why should we deny that Kareena can actπŸ˜‰

Back to the pointπŸ˜†...Amir and Ash may look good on-screen. πŸ˜• But i dont think they will ever do a film together.

Edited by Angel39 - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: *vishal*

check out Omkara, Yuva, CHAMELI. 
Unfortunately, kareena always plays the dumb irrational stupid girl.. but she plays it well πŸ˜‰. 
craZEEinlove thumbnail
hey guys why are u arguing about ash's actingg skillzz..hahaaa all i asked is if they wud look good togther..lolz. yea isaw the coke commercial nd they lookd cute toeghther thas y i asked.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow how every topic turns Ash into punching bag.. 🀒 disgusting

aamir and ash did look cute in the ad they did years ago...both are talented in their own ways...maybe they will work again.. just like kajol and aamir did...
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they wud look good!!
πŸ˜›