Fan Fictions

Badly Arranged- Last part -- pg 88 (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 90

nsheena

IF-Dazzler

nsheena

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
kool! u btr put it up 2dy LOL
Gosh! i snd so despo! dont mind me Embarrassed . I really can thelp it if ur ff is tat gud Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Badly Arranged- Last part -- pg 88 (Page 86)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prem-mukti#1

Goldie

prem-mukti#1

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
cant wait! OMG i am going to be so sad that this ff ended! but i can look forward to dear dairy! Embarrassed

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prem-mukti#1

cant wait! OMG i am going to be so sad that this ff ended! but i can look forward to dear dairy! Embarrassed

and "clothes"LOL

prem-mukti#1

Goldie

prem-mukti#1

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

and "clothes"LOL

huh?Confused

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

and "clothes"LOL

huh?Confused

i second that huh?

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Part 21

Angad woke up the next morning with the rays of sunlight probing against his eyelids. He hadn't wanted to wake up from the wonderful world that he had been living in, afraid that it would all disappear, but when his eyes opened nothing vanished, it was all real. He had obviously been giving way too much credit to his imagination, it couldn't possible have been that great. He gently kissed Kripa on her forehead, wrapping his hands around her waist possessively. Kripa stirred, lifting up her head from his chest to look up at him, slightly dazed; Then after dropping a quick kiss on his lips, and shifting into a more comfortable position went back to sleep. Angad snickered, slowly rubbing his hand on her back, listening to her heart make rhythm-tic beats with his own. She was such a perfect doll, his doll. He loved her so much, everything about her, even some of her habits that used to annoy the hell out of him.

But he wondered did she really love him that way? Last night would have been proof enough for many, but not for him, maybe she just lusted for him like so many other girls before her. They both had said I love you many times last night, but it was just not the same. Because he himself had used that word countless times before, it could not possibly convey, what he felt for her. He didn't want her to think he had just said it to get in bed with her, that wouldn't be right, that's not what he wanted. Angad didn't know how long he lay there thinking these things, but was brought back to reality when he felt Kripa's soft lips pressed to his chest. She looked up at him, more awake then last time. They both simply looked at each other, not saying anything, just savoring the moment.

"You need a shave" She said finally running her hand over his jaw and just the simplicity of the statement, made Angad smile.

"Did you get a nice sleep?" He asked ignoring her last statement.

Kripa snorted, "Yeah for like 2 hours, no thanks to you." She got up and yawned loudly, stretching her still asleep muscles.

"It's not like I started it, so technically its not my fault. You were the one that just sort of…" Angad said trailing away, casually pulling her back in his arms.

Kripa cut him off, "of course you did. It's not my fault that my husband is so excruciatingly handsome that no one can resist his charms." She teased, playfully ruffling his hair.

"Charms? You just like jumped on me; thank god I didn't turn on my charms. God knows what you would have done then." He squeezed her shoulders.

"Yeah whatever…" She said rolling her eyes, "go take a shower now, you don't exactly smell very pleasant," she said jokingly wrinkling her nose.

Angad laughed, "Yeah that's because I was sleeping with you last night." Kripa punched him hard on his arm for that.

"So violent" Angad said shaking his head, "Now are you coming or not."

"Where?"  Kripa asked warily.

"Shower, Duh. It's almost a tradition you know."

"A tradition that I have never heard of." Kripa said.

"Aww come on Kripa. You must know the tradition, after a night of love making, a couple is supposed to have hot relaxing bath...together. It's not right without it."

"You obviously seem to know a lot about it," Kripa said narrowing her eyes.

"Oh come on Kripa, you ruin all the fun." He said in an annoying whinnying tone.

"Fun?" Kripa scoffed.

Angad protested some more.

"Will you shut up if I say yes?" Kripa finally said.

Angad grinned broadly nodding his head.

"Fine then." Kripa said getting off the bed, Angad followed still smiling. But the smile vanished when Kripa entered the bathroom and quickly shut the door behind her.

"Here is what I think of your tradition," Kripa bellowed, safely hidden behind a locked bathroom door, laughing, "you of all people should know by now, not to trust me."

Angad crossed his arms angrily, swearing revenge as soon as she came out. So when Kripa came out in her soft fluffy white robe from a long relaxing bath. Angad was right there waiting for her. Kripa's mouth opened slightly in surprise, but he didn't wait for words to come out. He simply picked her up and carried her right back inside, "We can't break a tradition now can we Kripa?" He said teasingly to her protests. And the way that she looked at him then removed all doubts from his mind, her deep brown eyes had nothing but love for him.  

5 years later

"Angad STOP it." Kripa said giggling and protesting against Angad's lips against her neck, "Angad, Adi will be late for school, I have to go wake him up."

"Nice try, but not falling for that trick again" Angad said grinning at his experience.

"ADI!" Kripa said suddenly. Angad let go of Kripa, and was on the other side of the bed in about a second, looking around the room for the sign of his 4 year old son.

Kripa laughed clutching to her stomach. "You know that's a trick that never gets old."

Angad looked at her grumpily. So Kripa gently kissed his lips, "I love you," she said, melting away his heart, along with his anger. Angad answered back with a deep heart warming kiss.

New FAN FIC by me: CLOTHES, Check it out!         

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=606611

Edited by munizaaa - 29 April 2007 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105.vrshn.

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Numera*

and "clothes"LOL

huh?Confused

i second that huh?

yeah my new FF

Edited by munizaaa - 29 April 2007 at 1:02pm

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
superb i simply luved it and waitin for the next one.it was really very good Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top