Fan Fictions

Badly Arranged- Last part -- pg 88 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 90

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldi2

omg muniza!!! u knwo wat? this 1 part reminded me of?
Socha na tha! have u seen it?? i dont know... a lot of people didnt like it but i LOVED it!!! seemed soo ... i dont know sumthing lol!! well i really wanted to read the more.. u know wat the devils will be talking about lol!! nywyas great begenning!!!

continue soon ok!! lol

lut of luv and suagr
HIna Tongue

haha i remember socha na tha lol it was k i didnt like abhay deol maybe thats y! lol yea its kinda like it only more evil plottin going on lol and krips isnt soo innocent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Badly Arranged- Last part -- pg 88 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
ok guys the next part is coming up in a minute or two.

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Kripa led Angad out of the living room and up the stairs. As soon as they were out of sight, Kripa took off the end of the sari (palu) that was covering head. She relaxed, happy to be away from the annoying oldies. She looked at Angad and smiled, that was all she could do for now, only when they were totally out of ear shot would she start implicating her plan. Angad smiled back quite unsure if it was the right thing to do. He wasn't too bad looking she concluded. She especially loved his Jaw line, one of the best that she had ever seen in guys, it gave him a sort of tough, bad boy look, which was totally sensuous. He didn't look very comfortable, Kripa wondered why he was a guy, life was so easy for him he could do almost what ever he wished.

"Umm…I think we should sit down somewhere I don't like the idea of walking around all over the house." Angad said a bit nervous.

"Ya, whatever." Kripa said shrugging and leading him to her room, her mom had cleaned it up just before the guests had arrived, so it was in a relatively nice position. As soon as Angad walked in, she closed the door making sure to lock it. Angad got a bit apprehensive over the locking of the door. He had had the best times of his life behind locked doors but this was a completely different case. For one he was in a room with a totally sati-savetri type of girl. And second he did not quite trust his intentions, I mean who would. He went and sat down on the sofa.

It was the perfect time for action, Kripa concluded deciding on a bit of shock for Mr. Angad Khanna, "Finally!! We are all alone. God those oldies! for a second I thought they would stick to us forever. Ok so now that we are alone what would you like to drink? Wine, Champaign? I always keep some in my room, but don't tell mom, or she'll have them removed."

Kripa went and sat on the side bar of the sofa, and put her hands around his shoulders enjoying the effect that her words were having on him, "Come on man why are you so tight, just chill, don't worry you wont get in trouble, not until you are with me, and say something, it seems as though I am talking to the wall!! Maybe I should give you a little kiss or something it might cool you down a bit." She finished her sentence with a wink, realizing how lame she was sounding. But she didn't have a lot of practice in flirting. She decided to turn up the heat a bit, she put her arms around him, her soft cheek against his half shaven, her legs moving up and down his legs. God this was too hard to do in a sari, Kripa was waiting for Angad to freak out and run away but he was not showing any positive signs yet

"Er…" Angad said taken aback by her sudden change in attitude, He pulled her away from him easily but then he shook his head and sighed, "Look, I didn't come in here to listen to all of this crap, or to see you pretending to act like a slut, I just want to tell you nice and simple…"

"Hey! Wait a minute mister, how dare you call me a slut!! I wouldn't come near you even to save my own life. Guys like you roam around me 24 hours a day!!" she said angrily

"Ya, sure that's why you drag me into the room and talk about giving me a kiss, trying to seduce me. I know my personality, body, and face are the hottest around. But I choose chicks with at least a little bit of class. So you and me don't even think about it."

"So you are going to refuse from marrying me?" Kripa asked hopefully, that last 'class' statement had aroused so much anger in her, that she wanted to punch him in the face right now, but this wasn't the right time, he would fulfill her desire when he was done telling everyone how he did not want to marry her.

"Nope." Angad said simply.

"What! why? you don't like me right? Then refuse."

"No hun its going to be you that's going to refuse." Stupid over conceited ******* Kripa thought, her plan seemed to be backfiring. She had expected him to freak out and run out of this room by now, into his mom's lap, but he wasn't even slightly worried about it.

"I am not the one that has a problem with this marriage, you do!!"

"Kripa, hun look at it this way, if you marry me your life will be a living hell. I drink, I smoke, I gamble, I have a new girlfriend every week, and often beat them, as I have got an anger management problem. It wont even take a few months before your face will be close to impossible to recognize. So by refusing you will simply be saving yourself a whole lot of trouble." A well spoken lie Angad said congradulating himself

" Are you threatening me?" Kripa said her anger exploding, "Darling, you do not know Kripa Sharma yet."

Angad laughed, "Yes I am threatening you what will you do about, go and refuse to marry me. Hahaha Oh wouldn't that be a big tragedy." He got off the sofa, "Lets go Kripa we have to go tell your mommy how you do not like me."

"No! I have to go tell her how I murdered her son!!" Kripa was now out of control. She flung from the sofa right at his neck, her force knocking both of them down, leaving them to roll around on the floor. Angad tried to release himself from her. But this was Kripa's anger that we were talking about she wasn't so easy to escape from.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Angad yelled

"Not before I kill you!!" Kripa said vindictively, but as the words escaped her mouth she let go of his neck. she had just heard knocking on the door. For a second they both stopped, staring at each other with fear. Kripa was the first one to recover, She got up suddenly, her face a total mess. Angad went to open the door, but Kripa held him back with her arm.

"No!! have you even looked at yourself." She whispered urgently, "They will probably think we were making out in here or something. You are not opening the door!!"

"I will have to sooner or later." Angad said noticing how horrible Kripa looked after their confrontation. He probably looked just as bad, he could feel the scratch marks that Kripa's nails had left on his neck.

"Wait I'll figure this out. Come here!" She pulled him towards her and started adjusting his shirt, the knocking outside got louder. She rushed to the mirror and pulled the palu of her sari over her hair, trying to fix her face up a bit. She still looked a total mess but there was no time, she rushed to the door and opened it, after fumbling with the lock.

"What took you so long Kripa we were knocking outside for…" her voice trailed off as she looked at the state Angad and Kripa were in, what in the world had they been doing in there, if this was in anyway Kripa's fault she was so dead.

Angad and Kripa both smiled nervously, and the suspicious looks that Gayatri was giving weren't helping, "So what have you guys decided."

"Er…." Said A&K lost for words, the truth was they had spent their time fighting, they had barley even talked, let alone decide anything. Kripa waited for Angad to say something, anything as Angad waited for Kripa.

"Gyatri, you are being so silly, how can you ask that after…" Naina was about to say 'seeing their state', but decided it was best not mentioned, it would be too embarrassing and very awkward, "I mean they are so nervous, and embarrassed its very obvious that they like each other very much, if they didn't then they would have said something, right guys?"

"Er…" Said Kripa and Angad unable to say anything.

"See…Ok lets go tell our husbands this good news, they will be delighted." Both women departed, leaving Angad and Kripa dumbstruck and mad at the other.

"You dumb ***, why didn't you say anything." Kripa said punching his hand with her fist

"Ouch!! ME? What was I suppose to say, we decided that you were the one that would refuse." Angad said crossing his arms angrily.

"When did we decide that? But we might have decided something if you weren't so busy pissing me off."

"Ya and if you weren't busy trying to murder me." Angad said gritting his teeth

"Shut up! I swear if I have to marry you, I will kill you."

"You won't have to bother I will probably die of shock, way before that." Said Angad leaving the room not caring what ever in the hell he looked like.

Edited by munizaaa - 24 January 2007 at 4:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillsweetkhwaishNirjhor105maanu

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
omg dude that was awesome lol angad and kripa are soo funny! angad totally under estimates kripa!! cant wait til he finds out what shes really like lol! continue soon!

lillzakz

lillzakz

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL that was hilarious! LOL LOL now their going to have to get married! Big smile

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL just love all ur ffs . this is hilarious. continue soon

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
great part

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
lauging my head of Munizza lol!!! hahahahahah LOL this is soo different lol when the whole sari thing came it reminded me of Kuch Kati Kuch meeti lol exepct the fact that ANgad is way hotter then that dorki guy in the film lol ahhahahahha continue soon!!!
cant wait!!!

luts of love and sugar
Hina Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top