Badly Arranged- Last part -- pg 88 - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† that was sooooo FUNNY!!!!!! πŸ˜† LUVED it, continue soon!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
c'etait tres bien, super, ca m'amuse. c'etait incroyable. s'il vous plait continuer!!!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by yasmin20589

c'etait tres bien, super, ca m'amuse. c'etait incroyable. s'il vous plait continuer!!!! πŸ‘

wow my first ever praise in spanish!!! thanks yasminπŸ˜›

lol i think thats french LMAO!!!!!!!! muni ur soo funny!!

Originally posted by Numera*

lol i think thats french LMAO!!!!!!!! muni ur soo funny!!

OhhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I never really took french but i certainly recognized some words from spanishπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i just supposed...  But you cannot blame me I live in texas, we have more mexicans here then white.πŸ˜†  

Now everything makes perfect sense because when i saw Yasmin's location I was thinking, "wow i didn't know that people in United Kingdom spoke spanish?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Sorry yasmin i meant "wow my first praise in French"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
really...im addicted to your fanfic...and it only just started...i love it

Promo:

Angad finished shaving putting away his razor and shaving cream back in the cabinet, and getting out his very faviorite aftershave. He slowly applied it on expecting for the usual soothing coolness, but as soon as the aftershave touched his skin, he let out a bloodcurling yell.

Kripa walked in with a malicious look in her eyes, "See I told you i would get you back." But angad barely heard because he was busy spraying cold water on his face.   

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
hahahahahah lol funny promo lol evil evil kripa lmao lol!!! i wanna try that lol!!! hahahahha,.... yooo when do u plan to post part 2,3 ,4 and the rest lol?? getting a lil impatent here!!!!
continue soon

luts of luv and sugar
Hina

Originally posted by goldi2

hahahahahah lol funny promo lol evil evil kripa lmao lol!!! i wanna try that lol!!! hahahahha,.... yooo when do u plan to post part 2,3 ,4 and the rest lol?? getting a lil impatent here!!!!
continue soon

luts of luv and sugar
Hina

Not today for sure. got a major test😑 tommorow😭. So guys you will just have to satisfy yourselves with the promo. I ll post a part tommorow.πŸ˜›

ahahahaha!!! funny stuff cant wait til tomorrow!