Fan Fictions

Badly Arranged- Last part -- pg 88 - Page 2

nerdynerd thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† awesome I am luving it already!!! Angu and Kripa are bunch of misfits!! They'll be perfect together... πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera* thumbnail
omg that was sooo awesome!! im soo excited!! i absolutely love the concept lol both of their attitudes are like freaking amazing!!!!! its soo perfect lol!!! kripa and angad both bada**es lol its GREAT!!!! no wait BRILLIANT!! lol continue soon!
Dark Love thumbnail
awesome part!! it was just brilliant!! i love their attitudes, a-k with attitude= completey fab!! ... i am really loving it... and i cant wait for the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! continue soonπŸ‘
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was GREAT!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ & HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† luved it, continue soon!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great intro cont soon..i have no words to explain how could it is...do cont sooooon and i mean soon or else i'll die πŸ˜†
salt thumbnail
I love the concept of this ff!! πŸ‘

And, I am sooo glad that you have started to post long parts πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ that was an AWESOME PART! I can't wait for their meeting!
munizaaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Andekhi

I love the concept of this ff!! πŸ‘

And, I am sooo glad that you have started to post long parts πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ that was an AWESOME PART! I can't wait for their meeting!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is so ironic!!!! B/C i got the inspiration to do this from you. I wrote this ff right after reading Mismatch(you guys must read it, its soo amazing). I was thinking if you and other people can write long parts then why cant I.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is just so wierd, of all people you had to be the one to praise me for long parts!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
god...i cant stop laughing...it was so funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and interesting πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...i just luved the concept, afta reading concept i thought it was sum under world stuff...but its more "serious" πŸ˜† ...cnt w8 2 read more πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
lillzakz thumbnail
wow. that was hilarious! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i can't wait till they meet.... πŸ˜†
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing start
this is dam* interesting
cont soon