Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
lol if it makes u feel any better lol im 18 lol ohh man LMAO continue soon k!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woow!!! GO KRPIAA!! a gurl gotta do wat a gurl gotta do.. even to get her hubby!!!

lolz.. and i guess angad khanna gotta wsin even in this.. tsk tsk..

continue sooooooonnnnn
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part
wooo kripa was little too jumpy she just jumped on the boy πŸ˜†
cont sooon
ishu124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munizaaa

it was part 20 lol... 😳 

Well i wanted to tone it down a bit since most of the ppl reading this are like little kids, but i didnt just cause i went so perfectly with kripa's character and because the kids reading this are probably more mature then meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am glad you guys liked it, cause i personally didn't. And yes there are parts after this i think about 2 or 3. I am never sure since i always change around the story according to my mood.

you might want to re-pharse the kids word to teens. 😳 and obivisouly we are much muture than you. πŸ˜† why your the one, who looks at me at JK and blushs😳 on saturday.πŸ˜†

plus muniza im only like 4 years younger than you and i have seen and read worse thingsπŸ˜• than you might have at the age of 13. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Edited by ishu124 - 17 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
lol hahahaha
lmao omgggg
munizaaa it wasnt dat baddd u were going on as if sum1 was gonna b raped hahahaha
ive read ahem more unappropriate parts before:P lol
munizaaa thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ishu124

you might want to re-pharse the kids word to teens. 😳 and obivisouly we are much muture than you. πŸ˜† why your the one, who looks at me at JK and blushs😳 on saturday.πŸ˜†

plus muniza im only like 4 years younger than you and i have seen and read worse thingsπŸ˜• than you might have at the age of 13. πŸ˜‰

Well i am sorry but this is so like, against my personality, if you know what i meanπŸ˜‰ and i feel a bit guilty putting those kinds of part seeing the KIDS that read it. 

I have read things that are probably worse then you can imagine(you'll know what i mean when you get to my age) but it still doesn't mean that i would want to put something like that up there. And i wasnt blushing it was a smileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
bhattyhuda thumbnail
God Munizaaam i just loved the last part.OMG ur fanfic is so interesting,please update it fast,I'm dying to know what happens next.By the way,we all are mature to read this,it wasn't embarrassing,in fact it was perfect.Trust me,we know   all this stuff from skool,that's where the knowledge comes from.Anyways,continue soon!       Maria! 😊 😊
prem-mukti#1 thumbnail
awesome updae!!!!!!!!!!!n it was so romantic and funny! *sorry though because i am 13vand i read it
ishu124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munizaaa

πŸ˜†

Well i am sorry but this is so like, against my personality, if you know what i meanπŸ˜‰ and i feel a bit guilty putting those kinds of part seeing the KIDS that read it. 

I have read things that are probably worse then you can imagine(you'll know what i mean when you get to my age) but it still doesn't mean that i would want to put something like that up there. And i wasnt blushing it was a smileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the word is 😑"TEENS"😑 get it right woman.πŸ˜†

and you were blushing😳...i know the difference.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nobody wants to go all to desriptive.....πŸ˜•......at least i hope not.😊

munizaaa thumbnail
I am typing the last part up right now... wait about an hour. πŸ˜›