Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey that was gd. no need to be embarrassed.   πŸ˜›
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was sooo funny- it wasnt that bad.

i only started laughing my head off near the end...

ps. do continue though i have a feeling u wont since this was a nice ending. CONTINUE
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!this partwas awesum..and ver detailed...lolzZz.. πŸ˜ƒi simply loved it!!cant wait for you to update... πŸ˜‰wonder wht the aftermath of this indulgence is going to be!!
PassionsKaSh thumbnail
πŸ‘
go kripa..hehehhe..great update hon..
cont soon.. 😊 😊 😊
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy, dat was totally wiked!!!!! It was awesome..... i hope they say i love u to each other after this whole fiasco loll πŸ˜† Neways awesome part... pls do cont soon
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome part dont know romantic or hilarious πŸ˜† i hope they confess their feelings
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i cant stop laughing... ur so funny... its not that embarrassing... i didnt
blush at all... AWESUM prt!!! πŸ‘
WHOA kripa... she jumped on him... i guess she wanted him... BAD!!! hehe
that poor boy!!! but he didnt back up either... so i guess he wanted her...
BAD too... hehe!!! i CANNOT wait to read more... so continue soon!!! πŸ˜›
Rejected thumbnail
aawww that was such a good part, and you thought it was retarted lol I like the part and you do know even though you post that you shouldnt read it unless your 18 come on that was like pg13 right there, that was no where close to R rated anything so if you post more parts like the last one and i will keep saying its only pg13 lol
ishu124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_jaan

what you naughty ishu buit don't tell many people πŸ˜‰

btw great writhing you are so good pls don't be embaresse its just cute part i was reallty like 😳😳 while reading but now i amπŸ˜† kirpa is like wild cat (haha shr don dialogeπŸ˜‰)

when you meet muniza in real life...she is way different....plus id expect my 17year old cousin to be a better role model.

pity.... but anyways i agree with rejected part 13 was soooo PG13!

Edited by ishu124 - 17 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishu124

when you meet muniza in real life...she is way different....plus id expect my 17year old cousin to be a better role model.

pity.... but anyways i agree with rejected part 13 was soooo PG13!

it was part 20 lol... 😳 

Well i wanted to tone it down a bit since most of the ppl reading this are like little kids, but i didnt just cause i went so perfectly with kripa's character and because the kids reading this are probably more mature then meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am glad you guys liked it, cause i personally didn't. And yes there are parts after this i think about 2 or 3. I am never sure since i always change around the story according to my mood.