nidapida thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
did anyone see the HSM world tour? I still have to watch it and i was wondering if anyone liked it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where and when did it come on? They had a tour? I didn't know... 😕 😳
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yea it came on i think on Saturday? 😕 at 7 pm here..i missed it though
kuch_kuch thumbnail
oh really!!!!!!i live in india so will they show the world tour here 2 or any1 in india living saw  it do plzzzzzzzz tell me? Edited by kuch_kuch - 17 years ago
nidapida thumbnail
ya they were on a tour to london..i haven't seen it yet that is why I was asking you people...hmm ill let everyone know how it was when i do see it...i saw a bit and zac looked GROSS..i like zac efron and all but eww...seriously...but Corbin looked awesome as always
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nidapida

ya they were on a tour to london..i haven't seen it yet that is why I was asking you people...hmm ill let everyone know how it was when i do see it...i saw a bit and zac looked GROSS..i like zac efron and all but eww...seriously...but Corbin looked awesome as always

i'm confused, i thought zac isn't a part of it b/c he's busy with hairspray and drew seeley was replacing him for the tour. 😕

Starlover thumbnail
i nevr watched dat 1......

but i tought u were talkin bout hsm around the world 😆 😆 😳
nidapida thumbnail
ya i was...they interviewed Zac when he was about to i think go on stage for his broadway performance...he looked really badd but other then that...everyone else looked good in london...and drew seeley wasn't there because it was an around the world thing not performance tour...i think. Edited by nidapida - 17 years ago