Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 3:12am | IP Logged

hey guys! ok, i don't usually write at all...and it's been a good two years since i wrote something decent LOL but i just had this BHOOT of writing some sorta thing for Lakshya and KT today and i thought i'd share it with you all :P

here it goes!!...and guys, DO tell me how it was...it's important! like i esp. WANT criticism...coz that's the only way i can improve my writing...but if u criticise, try to give me a way to correct it :PEmbarrassed

Jaisey Jaante Nahin

Lakshya sat dumbfounded. Staring into the distance, he recollected the incidence that had happened just before, cringing when the image of KT swiveled into view.

Was he still in love with her?

No, of course not. He hated her. Hated her for the simple fact that she existed.

But why?

He didn't know. Didn't remember the reason. But he knew that it was easier to hate her than love her.

And now, he was married to her. She bore his sindoor, his mangalsutra and prayed for him during the puja. Or so he thought.

Was he sure she prayed for him?

Shrugging off that sneaky feeling that was now creeping up his throat, he said loudly, "It doesn't matter to me!" Yet somewhere deep inside, he knew it did. It mattered more than he was willing to admit.

"KT, why do you always do this to me??" he asked the mirror.

At the same time, KT stepped into the room, looking heavenly in a white suit. He noticed she still chose to wear white, even though she was now a suhaagan. His suhaagan. Quickly checking her maang, he was relieved to find it red.

"What have I done now?!" she screamed, snapping him out of his thoughts. Her eyes were cold...so different from what he remembered. There was nothing hypnotic about them anymore. Just cold and listless.

"Nothing, except for disturbing the peace," he retorted. "What are you doing here anyway?"

She looked at him, but she could just have been looking at a table, for all the emotion she showed, and walked out without uttering another word.

He hoped she would glance back.

She didn't.

KT observed herself in the mirror. Her hand automatically went up to her maang. She never imagined there would be colour in it again. Closing her eyes, she remembered how she had been unable to  refuse when the question of her re-marriage was put to her.

The image of him floated into her mind, and she snapped her eyes open.

Ok guys, that was it! LoL, oh god, DO reply and tell me what i need to do...and where i should take the story...IF u guys want me to continue...LoL yeh that would be better...i mean, if i keep on writing and everyone just getting angry...LOL and no, i'm not gonna jump on you if u say "don't continue" LOL

anyways, yeh...

Ena TongueEmbarrassed

Edited by bewafa - 23 January 2007 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaisey Jaante Nahin: L-KT Part 3 up! pg3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

me_cutegul

Groupbie

me_cutegul

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey i lykd it but din undrstnd properly...lakshya kt par shak kyun kar raha hai...n wat abt remariage... did she ever lyke him b4 his mariage 2 him.....but u rreally must c**tinue....n if dere is sumthin lyke b4 deir mriage she din lyke him....n he 2 din lyke him...so u can du it as now...aftr deir mariage...dey strt undrstndin each oder....n strt luin ewach oder....u must cuninue....
will b waitin for d next part....
k bye
luv
ishiqa

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I loved it... Do give us more insight in to the past, as to why Lakshya hates KT, and who KT was married to before....

Please continue!

hIra_89

hIra_89

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 5:03am | IP Logged
it wz gr8 cont soon

sugar.n.spice14

Goldie

sugar.n.spice14

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged
its nice just make it clear in da 2nd part

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hey guys!! thanx heaps for thos eencouraging words!!! they help a LOT!!! and thanx also for the constructive feedback! Tongue

appreciate it! Embarrassed

this time i decided to type it out on word first... LOL hehe im soooo smart na? :P

so next part comin up now! Tongue

Ena

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Jaisey Jaante Nahin: Part Two

'But why?' She silently questioned herself. 'Lakshya was always weak.'

Looking at the photograph on the wall, KT noticed that the flowers hung around it had wilted.
'Was this a sign?' she thought to herself. But looking deep into the eyes of the man in the photo, she knew she could never forget him or all those moments spent in his arms.

She was suddenly jolted from this memory as the man holding her changed to Lakshya.

It was late into the night when KT finally decided to go back to her room.
As she entered, she looked at Lakshya sleeping peacefully on the sofa. He looked sweet, she thought, with his hair ruffled and that faint smile on his lips...

[Flashback of KT: 2.5 years ago]

Hand in hand, KT and Lakshya stumbled into the room, all the while laughing merrily. She tried to whack him on his head, for he had just managed to ruffle her hair and KT, not one to forego a challenge, saw her chance and tried. Lakshya though, was too quick for her and caught her hand mid-way, and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Lakshya! Wha- I- Let me go!" she blushed, her eyes not leaving the floor.

Grinning, he held her even tighter and whispered, "Try to escape if you can!"

"Oh yeah?" she said, looking directly into his eyes. Startled by this sudden reaction, he loosened his grip and thus, allowed KT to push him into the wall.
"So mister? What now?" she teased, "How will you escape?"

Lakshya closed in…his face inches away and looked deep into her eyes and said, "Maybe I don't want to escape?" as his lips moved closer to where her lips stood quivering…KT heard glass shatter.

[present]

KT looked down and saw her hand bleeding, the guilty glass pieces still clutched tightly in her hand.

The noise startled Lakshya and he jolted awake. "What happened??" he asked.

"Nothing," she mumbled back.

He hurried over, and on seeing the extent of the damage, he went off to get first-aid.

While waiting for him, she realised her kameez was loosing its colour, with the red blood dripping straight onto the bottom of it. She observed the place where the blood was overtaking the white colour of her suit. It was taking over, filling colour wherever it went.
It was odd, she thought, that something so painful could actually add colour…

She looked up to see Lakshya standing in front of her.

Lakshya sat KT down and started cleaning her wound, noticing the stains. In spite of himself, he smiled, thinking of all those moments when he had applied balm onto an injured KT. Looking up, he saw her staring intensely at him. Her gaze was different he noticed. There was less of that coldness he was so used to seeing now. He could sense pain that didn't seem to originate from the injured hand. He knew what thoughts were engulfing KT,  but he didn't want to think about them.

The past was a 'no-go' zone for him; it held too many painful memories…and failures.

Shaking himself angrily, he silently scolded himself for even thinking of such things. He had not failed.

This unexpected action from Lakshya brought KT back into the present. 'What was wrong with him?' she thought, realising that he was now unknowingly also wrapping the bandage around his hand, so that both their hands were entwined. She looked at him and realised he was lost in thought.
Deciding she would just 'yank' her hand out, she felt his grip on her tighten and her heart skipped a beat.

It was getting increasingly difficult for her to think clearly as the drumming of her heart was overpowering all her sense of logic. Her eyes were not focusing and she realised she was slipping back into a time slip…

that's all from me for now! hope u guys liked this part! i tried to make it longer...Embarrassed remember, feedback is always nec!! esp. for me coz im in NO way a writer LOL lekin jab kissi ko koi cheez ka bhoot chada ho...Wink

EnaSmile

Edited by bewafa - 21 January 2007 at 3:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
great ff Clap Clap
hailaa!! who was kt's first hubby? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top