Debate Mansion

arent indians the biggest racist??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I believe what you saysing but come on ani blondes are proverbially the most attractive race amongst humans.. u cant deny that.. the only black i liked was naomi.. but thats it I am back to Scarlett johannsson, naomi watts and the other blondies..in and around boston.. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arent indians the biggest racist??? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Edited by ani11 - 08 October 2009 at 1:21pm

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

Originally posted by qwertyesque

I believe what you saysing but come on ani blondes are proverbially the most attractive race amongst humans.. u cant deny that.. the only black i liked was naomi.. but thats it I am back to Scarlett johannsson, naomi watts and the other blondies..in and around boston.. LOL

Oh ya I can deny thatLOLLOLMaybe to you they are the most beautiful race because the criterion of beauty differs from race to race,we always pine for what we don't have,white complexion for us indians and a golden tanned one is what the americans want.To me indians are the most beautiful people in the world and it has been proven again and again.

BTW i like Tyra Banks also besides Naomi,there are several that are very beautiful

remember i said attractive  which is different. beauty can be innate... btw what about pitbull oprah dont you consider with her $1.5B she is the mos tbeautiful woman in the world....LOL she can buy all the people who can say that...LOL

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Oh ya I can deny thatLOLLOLMaybe to you they are the most beautiful race because the criterion of beauty differs from race to race,we always pine for what we don't have,white complexion for us indians and a golden tanned one is what the americans want.To me indians are the most beautiful people in the world and it has been proven again and again.

BTW i like Tyra Banks also besides Naomi,there are several that are very beautiful

remember i said attractive  which is different. beauty can be innate... btw what about pitbull oprah dont you consider with her $1.5B she is the mos tbeautiful woman in the world....LOL she can buy all the people who can say that...LOL

is'nt saying different from feeling the beauty in ur heart,sure Oprah can make people call her beautiful for all the money she has(BTW she has a beautiful heart thats for sure)but are'nt there chances that some people really find her beautiful.

What u call beautiful is very personal and differs from person to person,most of us indians are stuck up on fair complexion as the only criterion for beauty ,it does'nt matter if the fair person has a potato for a nose or two straight lines for eyes but they would still be considered beautiful by most in India.So its a personal preference,what is not beautiful to u maybe the ultimate beauty to some one else.

Only if all of them are blind...LOL 

madhu bala is unequivocally considered beautiful by generations of indians.. u can go ahead and say, medha patkar  is better for all her social work she is doing...LOL

No i dont resort to diplomacy sometimes.. and still maintain blondes have a better chance of being attractive than the rest...and its not that we dont have fair complexion.. punjabis are veri fair....so With all the crap about "beauty lies in the eyes of.... " it still a fact that most men know whats really beautiful and what is politically correct beautiful....LOL 

Edited by qwertyesque - 23 January 2007 at 2:40pm

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

is'nt saying different from feeling the beauty in ur heart,sure Oprah can make people call her beautiful for all the money she has(BTW she has a beautiful heart thats for sure)but are'nt there chances that some people really find her beautiful.

What u call beautiful is very personal and differs from person to person,most of us indians are stuck up on fair complexion as the only criterion for beauty ,it does'nt matter if the fair person has a potato for a nose or two straight lines for eyes but they would still be considered beautiful by most in India.So its a personal preference,what is not beautiful to u maybe the ultimate beauty to some one else.

madhu bala is unequivocally considered beautiful by generations of indians.. u can go ahead and say, medha patkar  is better for all her social work she is doing...LOL

No i dont resort to diplomacy sometimes.. and still maintain blondes have a better chance of being attractive than the rest...and its not that we dont have fair complexion.. punjabis are veri fair....so With all the crap about "beauty lies in the eyes of.... " it still a fact that most men know whats really beautiful and what is politically correct beautiful....LOL 

Ok, taking a stock of the situation

If you are an Indian and you love/like blonde's you are a racist and you like/love Brunette's you are not?

what about people who love/like redheadsWink

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

where did medha patekar and politically correct beautiful come in all this ,i was thinking that we were just talking about physical beauty hereConfused

And if someone's idea of  beauty is different from urs then they are blindConfusedLOLLOL

and u think rest of the races can take on blue eyed blondes.. the politically correct was meant for people who are forced to give miss/mr india titles to their spousesLOL...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top