TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
I was pleasantly surprised to see armaan turn over a new leaf after jassi announced her marriage and give him an earful. but now he is getting too sugary sweet for me.agreed that with life's experiences ppl mature and mellow down but that doesnt mean he acts like he has no other work in the world other than cheer jassi up, run courier services for her etc. yes, his concern for jassi is endearing.afterall he is the same man who once never thought of anyone other than himself. the same man now say he cannot bear to see jassi unhappy. but somehow i cant pinpoint it..armaan seems to be losing his edge. i think his "damns" shld make a comeback along w/ his stress ball. Also his fliratious behavior along w/ his heart to heart chats w/ raj.only if he has a lil grey in him will his softness to jassi make a real impact.warna it wud be like purab mehra-showering his affections to the whole world.

ps:i just loved it when he told mal he will do as he pleases. thats my armaan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi04 thumbnail

lol!!!

I miss the old Armaan....where's the attitude....something's amiss....

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: gigli

I feel the same way.

Also.. why was Armaan wearing my NANAJEE's Jacket today? He has been looking for it for ages! It is not nice to borrow without telling someone first!

Seriously... that thing was gross..

πŸ˜†

Hey, is ides your teacherπŸ˜‰

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

but now he is getting too sugary sweet for me.agreed that with life's experiences ppl mature and mellow down but that doesnt mean he acts like he has no other work in the world other than cheer jassi up, run courier services for her etc. yes, his concern for jassi is endearing.afterall he is the same man who once never thought of anyone other than himself. the same man now say he cannot bear to see jassi unhappy. but somehow i cant pinpoint it..armaan seems to be losing his edge.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†seems T&D are layering on Purab Mehra spread a little too thick on our Neem Suri to make the ending more palateable..........πŸ˜‰
KK_lassi thumbnail

arre ides teacher bhi hai??!!  pehle interior designer, phir lawyer, phir docter, phir writer, ............etc etc , phir...........etc etc,phir lyricist, ab teacher... sahi jarela hai bidu!!πŸ˜‰

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
see , I knew their atma's got exchanged during the card purchase.. This confirms it.. now i know why T & D had to get rid of Purab.... 2 purab's would have been too much sweet... even armaan fans don't like him anymore... πŸ˜†
jammy thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Armaan ka to character jabarjasti badla, Actually they want to proove that armaan can be a good husband for jassi too, so they are trying to bringing him to purabs level, and armaan fans have a feeling of deja-vu!! Ab pehle jaisa scheming aur plotting aur insecure armaan se jassi ki shaadi karwake producers ko apni baraat thodi nikalwani hain πŸ˜† 

Seriously I guess kshreya you were looking at the wrong person all this time,  you always thought that purab was the reason for the spread of you so called purabitis, But it seems that purab was only a victim, the real carrier of purabitis seems to be jassi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is beech bechara armaan Pehle to unhone character ko sirf butcher kiya tha, ab woh usse dhimi aanch par bhoon rahe hain. suddenly i feel JJKN has changed to a bad cookery show where you butcher and cut characters and then cook them till they burn and then give you a sense of bad smell.

Err a change in the naam karan is needed, purabitis is now jassi-itis.

Jammy.

munizaaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess

πŸ˜†

Hey, is ides your teacherπŸ˜‰

Seriously is sheπŸ˜†...............

munizaaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

see , I knew their atma's got exchanged during the card purchase.. This confirms it.. now i know why T & D had to get rid of Purab.... 2 purab's would have been too much sweet... even armaan fans don't like him anymore... πŸ˜†

Doctors would have to restrict Diabeties Patients from seeing the showπŸ˜†..........

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre Jen ....was that really your gradpa's jacket I was wondering if he raided the "kabadia" shop coz i waz sure i saw something like that here in the thrift store....it was hidoues...
Phela uske andaaz ghia
phir uska andaaz  ghia
phir personality Ghii
aur abb beharay Arman ke wardrobe ke peechay paday hain....oh come on how much does the man have to give up one Jassi?πŸ˜‰