India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I want the old Armaan back!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I was pleasantly surprised to see armaan turn over a new leaf after jassi announced her marriage and give him an earful. but now he is getting too sugary sweet for me.agreed that with life's experiences ppl mature and mellow down but that doesnt mean he acts like he has no other work in the world other than cheer jassi up, run courier services for her etc. yes, his concern for jassi is endearing.afterall he is the same man who once never thought of anyone other than himself. the same man now say he cannot bear to see jassi unhappy. but somehow i cant pinpoint it..armaan seems to be losing his edge. i think his "damns" shld make a comeback along w/ his stress ball. Also his fliratious behavior along w/ his heart to heart chats w/ raj.only if he has a lil grey in him will his softness to jassi make a real impact.warna it wud be like purab mehra-showering his affections to the whole world.

ps:i just loved it when he told mal he will do as he pleases. thats my armaan!

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

lol!!!

I miss the old Armaan....where's the attitude....something's amiss....

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

I feel the same way.

Also.. why was Armaan wearing my NANAJEE's Jacket today? He has been looking for it for ages! It is not nice to borrow without telling someone first!

Seriously... that thing was gross..

LOL

Hey, is ides your teacherWink

Edited by vijay - 30 November 2004 at 12:39am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

but now he is getting too sugary sweet for me.agreed that with life's experiences ppl mature and mellow down but that doesnt mean he acts like he has no other work in the world other than cheer jassi up, run courier services for her etc. yes, his concern for jassi is endearing.afterall he is the same man who once never thought of anyone other than himself. the same man now say he cannot bear to see jassi unhappy. but somehow i cant pinpoint it..armaan seems to be losing his edge.

LOLLOLLOLseems T&D are layering on Purab Mehra spread a little too thick on our Neem Suri to make the ending more palateable..........Wink
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

arre ides teacher bhi hai??!!  pehle interior designer, phir lawyer, phir docter, phir writer, ............etc etc , phir...........etc etc,phir lyricist, ab teacher... sahi jarela hai bidu!!Wink

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
see , I knew their atma's got exchanged during the card purchase.. This confirms it.. now i know why T & D had to get rid of Purab.... 2 purab's would have been too much sweet... even armaan fans don't like him anymore... LOL
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL Armaan ka to character jabarjasti badla, Actually they want to proove that armaan can be a good husband for jassi too, so they are trying to bringing him to purabs level, and armaan fans have a feeling of deja-vu!! Ab pehle jaisa scheming aur plotting aur insecure armaan se jassi ki shaadi karwake producers ko apni baraat thodi nikalwani hain LOL 

Seriously I guess kshreya you were looking at the wrong person all this time,  you always thought that purab was the reason for the spread of you so called purabitis, But it seems that purab was only a victim, the real carrier of purabitis seems to be jassi. LOLLOL

Is beech bechara armaan Pehle to unhone character ko sirf butcher kiya tha, ab woh usse dhimi aanch par bhoon rahe hain. suddenly i feel JJKN has changed to a bad cookery show where you butcher and cut characters and then cook them till they burn and then give you a sense of bad smell.

Err a change in the naam karan is needed, purabitis is now jassi-itis.

Jammy.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by gigli

I feel the same way.

Also.. why was Armaan wearing my NANAJEE's Jacket today? He has been looking for it for ages! It is not nice to borrow without telling someone first!

Seriously... that thing was gross..

LOL

Hey, is ides your teacherWink

Seriously is sheLOL...............

Go to top