India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Get over it Jassi!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
seriously jassi's self-pity is now getting too much.i can understand if purab's letter pricked. it wud have pricked me too. she did not want to see her happy family disappointed. but yest jassi's "i shld have never expected that a guy like purab wud want to marry someone like me..its my mistake..my fault". that got too much. amrit ofcourse rubbed salt to the wounds by her "jassi is defective piece" talk.
then she refuses to smile or have breakfast even if her boss has gone lengths to cheer her up. tell me wudnt u be cheered up looking at such a cute face ready to welcome u at work?
jassi always knew that she is ugly. but what i liked abt her was the way she dealt w/ it. she never treated it as a handicap. she had a zest for life which saw her thru when ppl like pari, mal tried to harass her. what happenned to the old jassi? she knew she was ugly and accepted that she may never marry becuz of that. thats why she dedicated her life to her career and to giving her family her good life. she had a crush on her dreamboat boss but it was kinda cute cuz we all have crushes on men like armaan. i definitely want jassi's moping to be over asap. she shld atleast be thankful that she wasnt dumped after marriage. c'mon jassi there is more to life than purab mehra who is good riddance for u and the viewers!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

i don't know about the good ridence part...Embarrassed

But I agree that Jassi should learn about herself and move on and look what is waiting for her...

Ofcourse I would be happy if my boss is asking me to eat...I would have been happy that atleast my boss is worrying about me and also the fact that I cannot starve..WinkLOL

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Yeah....they need SOME reason for the makeover....

So much attention from her Armaan Sir....cheer up, Jassi...remember u used to dream about this alllllllllllllllll the time.....

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

i definitely want jassi's moping to be over asap. she shld atleast be thankful that she wasnt dumped after marriage. c'mon jassi there is more to life than purab mehra who is good riddance for u and the viewers!

Apparently Jassi does not think so........Winkbut seriously, now the ending is sooooo predictable that the creators need to stretch the story so that it covers the next 4 months.......

Personally I think since T&D have already waved their majic wand and turned Armaan into a Purab clone.....Jassi's endless moping will pave the way for Mr Neem Suri to do his kinght-in-shining-armour-act.......he will come riding in his white car.....Jassi will fall head over heels infront of his car......he will drive away into the sunset with Jassi......and they would WORK happily ever after in GULMOHAR......Jassi however has to leave Gulmohar  by 12 noon every day (as per fairy GRANDMOTHER'S instructions) because Armaan turns into a handsome pumpkin after that......
THE END (good riddance)Wink

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I miss her dreams....they were hilarious....always got me laughing...
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hey did'nt arman say in the show today "jassi me tumhe dukhi nahin dek sacta" That came as such a surprise to me I mean he was the one who caused her all the trouble from the press and stuff and now he changed so dramaticly. T & D should have had some thing to change Arman, not just Arman walking up in the morning and saying oh i just feel like being nice today so i wont be doing any more evil things. 
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

I think T & D are giving out the wrong message by showing that beauty  of the face does matter over other more important qualities......!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Exactly my emotions Kshreya, but you see how efficient i am you said it in whole para and I guess my only Phuleez Dead said it all.

AS I said the food on this bad cookery show is burnt and what you can get now only is a bad smell. Enjoy till it lasts.

LOL

Jammy.

Go to top